Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 2, 20242 yr Honestly, while I acknowledge it as a legit design flaw, I never personally got too annoyed by itSo like, I'm open to having it changed, but I'm not that upset if they don't
October 2, 20242 yr Im not anything like thisIf i was i wouldn’t be able to PLAY some of the games i doHell i wouldn’t even be a Nintendo fanTotk for example
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003