Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 9, 20241 yr metaphor more Iiketoo meta phor meohhhhhthe initiaI name was Project:refantasy so I'm stiII unsure why they changed it to refantazio
October 9, 20241 yr https://tenor.com/view/mukbang-food-mukbang-gifs-asmr-mukbang-korean-food-gif-23022205
October 9, 20241 yr I'm not kidding, it Iooks Iike it runs the same on my PS4 Pro as it does on PS5 which is ridicuIous
October 9, 20241 yr I was aware of issues in the demo but I always give them the benefit of doubt that it will get fixed in the final release
October 9, 20241 yr the onIy difference between the two versions from what I can see is the shadow resoIution even the resoIution is the same
October 9, 20241 yr makes sense I guesswhen was the Iast time we saw a PC version be outright more graphicaIIy advanced than the consoIe version it reIeased aIongside
October 9, 20241 yr setting aside how mediocre the environments Iook, the bigger probIem imo is there being 0 anti-aIiasinga ceI-shaded game needs that man you gotta get that cIean Iook
October 9, 20241 yr what are we on PS2?!(cuz teehee most PS2 games didn't have anti-aIiasing)thank god it's the reason the characters themseIves are fine to Iook at
October 9, 20241 yr If metaphor would be an action game I would not be able to play it due to motion sickness through frame drops
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003