Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 11, 20241 yr PRETTT BOY TWINKS FIGHTING MACHO FURRY TWINKS 2K24Atlus be like"We WILL have you fight Hitler again. TRY us."
October 11, 20241 yr the subtext in this game is batshit insane and everytime I read lore stuff I lose my firetrucking mindit's so goodout of all atlus games this game handles its world the bestand another bonus point that they added active time loreyou can open the lore book during cutscenes
October 11, 20241 yr I'm glad FF16 hopefully made that an industry standard.Also demos carrying over progression in plot
October 11, 20241 yr I honestly think this is atlus best gameif the combat and story continue like this
October 11, 20241 yr Uhhh no Tea, I'm afraid notLast I checked this game wasn't called TRAUMA CENTER 😤😤😤😤😤😤
October 11, 20241 yr They were greatYou were likeA sick surgeonFighting firetruckingAlien zombie cancersWith your literal Magic hands broIt was sickThe fact that Atlus hasn't made a new game in a decade shows they're a bad company 😭
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003