Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 16, 20241 yr no cIue what he’s ever actuaIIy thinking, but given how much he pIans he has to be a thinker
October 16, 20241 yr RESTRAINING ORDERI’m waiting cuhIoud you can’t rid of the darkness cuhIoud I am you cuhIoud
October 16, 20241 yr Honey Bee Lovely made me cosplay my character in her style. What have you ever done to me Sephiroth? (except for the 2 gb Sephiroth folder on my pc)
October 16, 20241 yr og FF7 was closer to their original idea of being a "The Thing" copyor maybe copy is harsh"the thing" inspired
October 16, 20241 yr I can’t beIieve aerith’s death was copied from one of the producer’s mom’s passing smh
October 16, 20241 yr I really really hope that they go batshit insane with this in part 3. I honestly don't think that the Aerith is Jenova theory is bad. It honestly sounds sick and I want them to do bothkeep both theories in part 3and make them real
October 16, 20241 yr the one where Cloud sees Aerith because of his trauma and also that we have Jenova that copies Aeriths appearance Rebirth ending spoiler
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003