Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 2, 20241 yr Well I'll be damnedSuper really was lame until the first tournament arc lolJust like I remember
November 2, 20241 yr That went hard lolBro I always felt bad for him in all the movies him and Krillin were there just to get their asses kicked lmaoLike how in the second Broly movie Krillin shows up for 30 seconds just to get backhanded into a mountain lmao
November 2, 20241 yr I had no ideastiII kinda wish super hero was just his movienvm not kinda, absoIuteIywe have piccoIo here getting a new form Iike he deserves and gohan puIIing a sonic AND JUST REFUSING TO DO ANYTHING NEWSEE GUYS CELL SSJ2 IT'S JUST LIKE THAT TIMEGUYSyou're not him even though you are that's okay we've accepted thatstop it
November 2, 20241 yr It's like they KNEW people wanted Cell to come back and get a new form like Firestick and they were like here you go this is cell right!
November 2, 20241 yr I genuineIy cannot recaII a singIe detaiI about him outside of he's short and he stands on baskets
November 2, 20241 yr why is he wearing Iipsticksidenote, I reaIIy Iike this formkiiinda wish we got actuaI new forms for the aIien species and not PIayer 4 coIour paIIetes
November 2, 20241 yr Cooler sucksYknow whos a great movie villianBoujackAnd bio brolyNow THOSE are villians
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003