Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 7, 20241 yr damn, I can see the vision- never question The Gaben.I want my tombstone to read as such;"Died Waiting For Startcraft III"😔
November 7, 20241 yr "Just"??? They announced it like 4 years ago 😭I can't believe i know what it feels like to wait for Elder Scrolls 6 😪
November 7, 20241 yr But Dragon Age is cringe 😭Ooo wow look guys it's hot people with swords kissing with politics SICKWhat is this the Witcher???
November 7, 20241 yr German veilguard is an experience btwto the point where even I as hardcore progressive person question some of the choices
November 7, 20241 yr ppl genuinely thought it's fantasy language.in the english language it isn't an issue because you guys already use they/them for people where you don't know their genderwhich makes it in general also easier to use these pronouns for non-binaryand it also doesn't make it better that a lot of non-binary people here don't use hen/hemdue to people not really giving a shit about gender identity.
November 7, 20241 yr Sounds like a case of "surely we can just translate this over to another language without any concern for how the languages differ"Latinx...https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_Effect:_Andromeda Isn't this it?https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_Effect:_Andromeda Isn't this it?
November 7, 20241 yr every thing you tell me about your country i end up reading along and nodding "yup that sounds, yeah no, yeah, yeah, that sounds right."🤢I'm going to break into your house and delete your Animal Crossing save files.Does this also btw amplify your feelings on hating the German language btw loDoes this also btw amplify your feelings on hating the German language btw lol?
November 7, 20241 yr yesI can't firetrucking believe how somehow ppl gaslit everyone into thinking that the language is great"yeah but our language has so many words and complex it's amazing" too bad 80% can't even properly use it like wtfit's the same reason why I don't get people raving about japanese or mandarinthey firetrucking suck lmfao
November 7, 20241 yr I didn't realize this until I had intercultural communications class in collegemy professor "yeah you can firetruck up so many things with these languages even with experience so be careful when you talk to business partners in foreign countries" me: "hmmmm so would you agree that this just means that these languages are unnecessarily complex for no reason?" my prof "well actually true uwu"
November 7, 20241 yr Well Tea I hate to tell you this but the truth is, Americans find other languages exotic and sexy and cool even when they know nothing about them 😔 why do you think we put up with Br*tish people as much as we do lmao?Thats why Sub purists hate dubs so much- Japanese is a more attractive language and "they scream better" so it automatically equals better even tho they don't speak or comprehend a lick of it lmao
November 7, 20241 yr I like english a lot because of how simple it is. It has barely any bullshit. I love spanish too. While spanish has a higher difficulty curve it's still reasonable in comparison to german or japanese
November 7, 20241 yr I think German is an easy language to learn personally- phonetically it's similar enough to English and Spanish so I'm able to grasp the conjugations and conversational flowsze deutche ist muy facil, ja amigo?😔
November 7, 20241 yr Oh I thought you were trolling me sorry sksksksAndromeda was the 4th game but, I didn't like it
November 7, 20241 yr the most common issue in german language is people thinking that "einzig" has a comparative or superlative. Almost everyone says "einzigste" even though the term "einzigste" is grammatically wrong and doesn't exist
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003