Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 16, 20241 yr at least in the eshop I don't have to see the garbage as long as I only browse top 50 games. 2007 was the time when you had to go to retail to buy your games which means full exposure to garbage
November 16, 20241 yr did you know that MATURE 17+ N64 games has a seperate appit isn't with the other N64 games behind a fiIter nosepearte appbut no eshop app whoops
November 16, 20241 yr I swear to God if they dont go back to dedicated appsLike SURE YOURE TRYING TO SAVE SPACE
November 16, 20241 yr I remember buying ps2 games and everytime we went to the store I was exposed to this garbage Eragon movie game. A movie that I already hated as a kid because I was a big fan of the books during that time
November 16, 20241 yr fire because I was burning down the game after I finished itremember when the 1-3 game had a fully explorable hogwarts environment and then they made this mission bullshit
November 16, 20241 yr and then they made hogwarts legacy decades later and instead of making hogwarts the main focus they did the same bs againnobody gives a shit about this wizarding world bs. I want to explore the school
November 16, 20241 yr funny you say that cuz haIf-bIood prince on PS2 is basicaIIy the same deaI as hogwarts Iegacy in terms of what you can and can't do
November 16, 20241 yr If I want to explore the scottish highlands I can also go there in real life and have a better time
November 16, 20241 yr apparently they killed the wizarding world brand btwit's now called harry potter againprobably because fantastic beasts was such a disaster
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003