Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 26, 20241 yr You know i know we talked about it months ago, but man oh man I cannot believe that they are actually gonna do that to us 🙂
November 26, 20241 yr Cuz if ff7 part 3 comes out before kh4 imm gonna do nothing cuz i wanna play kh4
November 26, 20241 yr I feel bad for you living in the UK cause I just know mfs be pronouncing it like "PIE-RATE YUH-KOO-ZER" or some shit 😭
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003