Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 11, 20241 yr Hmm let's do the match, classBi + German + furry × Twitter Brain rot ÷ Final Fantasy 14 =well, I don't have to tell you; the numbers don't lie 😔
December 11, 20241 yr Then things get freaky when we through WoW in the mixYour life would have been so much easier if you played Starcraft instead 😔
December 11, 20241 yr Classic WoW, Classic Classic, Classic Hardcore, Cataclysm Classic, Mists of Pandaria Classic, Retail.
December 11, 20241 yr why wouId I pIay games I hate 🤨 the one time I did, you aII heard me go on and on about how abysmaI it is
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003