Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 13, 20241 yr https://tenor.com/view/ben-starr-clapping-spotlight-bright-white-gif-6999026931318115653
December 13, 20241 yr I have never* seen nintendo port their previous-gen games to current gen and have IiteraIIy *any upgrades
December 13, 20241 yr If they say the console can output 4k then we know 1440p is possibleCuz 4k is just a lie now a days
December 13, 20241 yr Wasn't the Wii version of Twilight Princess; didn't that have some improvements?
December 13, 20241 yr onIy exampIe I can think of is OOT and MM on GCN, sure not 60fps even though you have the source code* but at *Ieast 30fps
December 13, 20241 yr I know you said right after this that 4K is a lie, but I'm still gonna add on with: PS5 said the same thing 🥲
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003