Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 14, 20241 yr EVERY story has been done before- you can nitpick EVERY game this exact same way what's the point in it- it's just being reductive at this point???
December 14, 20241 yr https://tenor.com/view/royal-union-flag-english-heritage-and-culture-canada-british-flag-red-ensign-gif-17701712
December 14, 20241 yr I heard IiteraIIy 1 Iine from FF16 and I refuse to stop quoting it I DON'T KNOW WHY
December 14, 20241 yr I TOOK HARRY POTTER SERIOUSLY ALL THOSE YEARS AGO BUT I JUST CAN'T WITH THH'A BRI'ISH
December 14, 20241 yr cIose! short version engIand comes to india monopoIize the trade with the East India Company everyone hates them they force christianity in certain regions (iirc) the muslim majority parts and hindu majority parts revolt together decide they can't live together in peace split pakistan is born
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003