Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 21, 20241 yr he's Iike me but he pIays good games 👍btw snake can you show me something I hate so I can come back to Iife
December 21, 20241 yr Mein bruder there's a difference between criticizing and hating 🥱What the hell happens to you.??Don't worry I got you uhhhhh
December 21, 20241 yr I almost never hate on a game because I always give the reason why I don't like sthexcept for PokemonI truly hate modern Pokemonfiretruck this shit I hope the entire franchise burns to the ground
December 21, 20241 yr Modern Pokemon is plagued by so many shit that even speedrunners no longer want to speedrun the games due to all the technical issues
December 21, 20241 yr .................is thata fixed-camera pre-rendered background PS2 game?from capcom?at 60fps?hrgHRRUA
December 21, 20241 yr I had better examples lined up too lolIf worse came to worse I would have had to break out....https://tenor.com/view/metal-gear-metal-gear-solid-solid-snake-gif-10419161519511901307https://tenor.com/view/metal-gear-metal-gear-solid-solid-snake-gif-10419161519511901307
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003