Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 3, 20251 yr Saw cleaver my belovedI got trashed on for using it the whole game LMAOOOI was soo lazy I don't wanna switcchhh
January 3, 20251 yr Its quick, it's strong, it's what BB is all about!@Liftea what was your BB build?I essentially was all defaults lolActually no i think i used the repeating pistol
January 3, 20251 yr I could never figure it out lolI don't go to FS for complexity anyway lol what is this, Sekiro?I'm here to kill a few beasts for GeppettoI mean Ludwig
January 3, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/xenoblade-chronicles-xenoblade-chronicles3-noah-crying-gif-26621140
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003