Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 30, 20251 yr Yeah I learned the other week I wasn't actually allowed to read the Quaran cause it wasn't in Arabic sooooo
January 30, 20251 yr I mean, you can read the Quran in English if you wanna understand it you just can’t read it in any other language but Arabic for any other scenarioor any other tongue really, just so long as the translation is as close as possible
January 30, 20251 yr Yeah I asked DaZ the other week about the "slaves" that Muslims are allowed to have
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003