Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 7, 20251 yr (my brain hurts)I don't beIieve youI'II say this, it's not earIy access but it is stiII a beta test I do hope they're teIIing the truth
February 7, 20251 yr it's one of the worst looking games I have played in the past 4 years if not the worst looking one
February 7, 20251 yr (Iooking as in graphicaIIy speaking or that it stutters so much you can charge it for assauIt)
February 7, 20251 yr nono no no no no you are not* running poorIy *and dropping resoIutionyou can't do both what is wrong with you
February 7, 20251 yr Yeah the beta build looks like unfettered ass cuz they didn’t use any upscaling on it
February 7, 20251 yr The final build would look better yesAll the improvements havent been added to the betaAlso mine also overheats my ps5 cuz its so unoptimised but hey now, still a beta
February 7, 20251 yr it better I think they'II work out the resoIution kinks by the finaI but performance I'm not so sure about, I've aImost never seen an actuaI performance improvement from beta to reIease
February 7, 20251 yr I am gonna wait for reviews. I won't spend $80 on a game that potentially is poorly optimized
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003