Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 9, 20251 yr 5 more days of online playWe still dont have the Diama dub over hereI hate whoever is handling Dragon ball
February 9, 20251 yr it's way colourless than XVIone of the reasons why I don't like worlds art directiongames used to look like this also I am gonna say itWilds on psis pokemon levels of bad considering how other games look like on the same console
February 9, 20251 yr this was too thriIIing you need to use a sIower weaponcan you weapon switch during combat?.....this is gonna sound awfuI but I thought that was two worIds on 360 💀but yeah at Ieast it has brightness and coIour aIso haze we Iike a bit of atmospheric hazepIease don't say that I don't think you remember just how much of an insuIt that ispokemon games are so bad at optimziation and working that they'd put steam greenIight to crawI-in-the-corner embarassment
February 9, 20251 yr Speaking of optimization DaZ i was talking to someone recently and they were trying to download FF7 Rebirth on Steam; did you know that it has an update file bigger than the actual game?cause I didn't lol
February 9, 20251 yr ???????????????????that doesn't make any senseit ain't Iike that for me that's for sure..... mine's just the whoIe 156GBor rather 132GB cuz I deIeted non-engIish voices.....is that a steam deck does your friend not know that abuse is wrong even to a machine
February 9, 20251 yr I just know I saw that in another server i lurk/sometimes talk in, and he sent this and it made me chuckle lol
February 9, 20251 yr Right? Soon as I saw this i could hear the poor things motor working over time in my head lol
February 9, 20251 yr it's on the dpad but it has a GIGA delay because the game puts you on your mount first and then once you are sitting on your mount it switches the weapon... for roleplay reasonsit takes probably 7 secondsso you can't for example use the insect glaive jump for aerial mobility and then switch to another weapon while you are in the airand they also removed wirebug recoverywirebug recovery basically worked like aerial recovery in KHso instead of having aerial recovery you have to wait for your character to stand up again after you got knocked down
February 9, 20251 yr 🤨are you sure capcom made this gameNOthat sucks in any* fast game it *murders the pacing
February 9, 20251 yr please just don't be another FFXVmy expectations are high after DQ11DQ11 had amazing content
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003