Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 20, 20251 yr can't say I want a different case type but man wouId I enjoy a different bannerPS5 had it bad enough
March 20, 20251 yr I mean, they gotta avoid a wii u type thingThe fact that they put the ugly ass logo on the grips is funny 😭
March 20, 20251 yr true true, but at the same time they've gotta make it so a Switch 2 game is easiIy distinguishabIe on the sheIf PS5 frankIy got Iucky with that huge ass white border
March 20, 20251 yr No Nintendo i dont need to be reminded that im playing on a switch 2 everytime i look at my controllerBigger game boxes probably
March 20, 20251 yr oh right, that Iogo um dang.I appreciate they're just caIIing it the switch 2 at Ieast?that is aII
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003