Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 1, 20251 yr Nice try, but you're still not getting me to go see the Minecraft movie-- oop, they got snake tho
April 1, 20251 yr man I firetrucking hate it. I wanted to ask if someone wants to go vc tomorrow to watch the direct together but I have an doctor appointment
April 1, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/we-are-venom-extra-terrestrial-creature-symbiote-alter-ego-venom-gif-12368821There we go
April 1, 20251 yr OHH LMAOCome join us dwGonna be screaming in vc liveYES WEme and everyone (yes YOU) will be enjoying the Minecraft movie
April 1, 20251 yr yoshi p is in twitch chat wtfffxiv has currently world first race for the new savage raid
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003