Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.6k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

😭😭😭😭😭

I REALLY WAS

I thought i was perfect sksksks

And i need to swear less

IM LIKE HMM... MUKI DOESNT USE LOWERCASES LIKE THAT...

I thought I was pushing it with "She likes being yelled at" lol

snake your pfp is perfection

Perfection, Hawkman.

I love this image

LMAO

Wait where did he slip up though

danka schien

ikr

Apart from the emoji complexion

Ich liebe dich

He was spot on

Ohhh

You said “shut it snakey boi”

Instead if

Shut it

Right off the rip this felt weird to me

Plus you missed out on my missspells

😭💔

Sorry guys

Ich liebe dich auch Brudi

Im used to this

I gotta infriend you bro this is too much

Man Muki is abusive af then sksksks how do you deal?

Bro no flirting in 💔

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top