Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 7, 20251 yr well according to some people the economic state of everything is just fine... 😒Its being overblown by the liberals
April 7, 20251 yr weII I'm not gonna discuss important matters with gamers am I 💀TRUE MANMAN WE GOTTA OWN THOSE LIBS MANTHOSE FREAKING LIBS
April 7, 20251 yr WOKE Lefties Point Out CRINGE valid facts that can't be disputed. ---------> ⭕️ "were we the snowflakes all along?" 🤔
April 7, 20251 yr Its a play on the fact that you could tell an American conservative that their house is on fire while their house is on fire and they'll say "that's just what Biden wants you to think. It's a Psy-Op."
April 7, 20251 yr I don't use my potions in KH much even though I have 87 of them, I'm a conservative by nature
April 7, 20251 yr Americans be like “ oh yeah that douchebag right winged democrat blah blah blah” like bro use englishWhats nextPreservative ?
April 7, 20251 yr Lord knowshttps://x.com/devindtv/status/1908649812997836856?s=46https://x.com/devindtv/status/1908649812997836856?s=46@Daz_4thYou gotta see this@Liftea
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003