Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 7, 20251 yr I only dislike Hasan on the front that he's super critical of America's military, valid, but says nothing about Turkey's atrocities they've committed.Other than that I respect him being a such a huge platform and going to bat for Palestinr.
April 7, 20251 yr TURKEY MENTIONED 🇹🇷 🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷https://tenor.com/view/t%C3%BCrkiye-turkey-gif-11198383169865843648https://tenor.com/view/t%C3%BCrkiye-turkey-gif-11198383169865843648
April 7, 20251 yr man I feel so bad that I am uninformed about all the Palestine and Israel stuff. It's genuinely the only thing I have no real opinion about because I lack the education
April 7, 20251 yr Palestine kept getting backed into a corner.Israel pretends they never did anything wrong ever.Thats the storyNow spread it out over 2000 years.
April 7, 20251 yr American media completely ignores any and every atrocity going on in Gaza and hoe Israel violates cease fires, and breaks national conventions of warBut no one takes them to task.No why?Cause they spend a lot of money buying a lot of weapons from America.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003