Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 9, 20251 yr Are we really surprised lol?With superiors JOKERI can't believe Joker is the new Demi-Fiend.
April 9, 20251 yr I like Persona 5 a lotBut I did not need Atlus to build their whole ass identity around it lolMakes it feel less special
April 9, 20251 yr Oh I've said this before and ill gladly say it again,Persona 5 was Final Fantasy 7 for zoomers.
April 9, 20251 yr I don't wanna say DaZ peaked with this buuuuutIts a masterpieceGonna be my pfp one day.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003