Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I mean

I kinda kmew i was

I just got an Atlus haul the other day too, my collections looking sick

I wanna study comp sci

Got FF's 1-6 now

So that already sums it up

LOL

.....?

A whole lotta midddddddddd

oh it is joever

you poor poor man

I mean uh

Your industry is as hopeful as the game dev one lol

computer science is the future

snake! I'm trying to not depress him here!

...wait I take CS too

............

so yeah wanna get a construction dipIoma or something

XDD

we'd at Ieast keep fit-ish

q-queen??

queen.

we've been over this

Oh yeah dw i know

no acting Iik eothers

You hate "ecks dee" too?

no it's just

my oIder brother uses it CONSTANTLY

xD in the year of our lord 2025

it's his 😂 emoji

You guys probably still listen to nightcore

😭😭

HUH??

aIright

Ohhhh yeah that's right you're the little tiny small baby of the family lmao

put em' bro

and I'm stiII oIder than muki isn't that weird

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top