Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 11, 20251 yr Iike genuineIy have you ever pIayed omensweII Iowkey you had it good since I pIayed frontiers and it's worse
April 11, 20251 yr I played ts beginning to endJust to realise what a POS the author wasOr devOr whatever
April 11, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/avgn-angry-video-game-nerd-what-were-they-thinking-what-are-they-thinking-confused-gif-17417919
April 11, 20251 yr I breathed a sigh of relief when i got told the bosses were badly designed and i didn’t suck ass
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003