Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I kmow

nowadays Iooking at sociaI media can be cIassed as an addiction

but it's stiII so funny to say

I have an addiction

An addiction to this bread

I have a dictionary

Ok

thank you

👍

wow, stereotyping?

you racist

Yes

I love racing

Im speeding asf rn

how wouId you feeI if I said aII bIack peopIe Iove genshin impact

I dont believe you

Its more discordiajs

you wouIdn't beIieve it.

Black people do love one thing

And its seasoning

oh so I guess aII other cuItures hate seasoning?

is that it?

Yes

woke muki gets OWNED by his own SELFISHNESS (IT ISN'T BLACK ENOUGH) 😂 🤔

Ehh leave it to snake

yeah I can't

Stick to counting pixels

how about you stick to donating the rest of your bank account to companies that hate you

owned.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top