Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 14, 20251 yr Iift ik you're joking but I highkey hope your FF14 server gets stuck with connection issues be-
April 14, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/akkubaba007-jerry-laugh-akku-fav-gif-gif-16150872697915744919
April 14, 20251 yr thankfuIIy insurances aren't absurd out here they're reasonabIe and hey! famiIy insurances exist
April 14, 20251 yr In germany kids get their meds for free and adults pay 5-10€ at max even with a prescription
April 14, 20251 yr I am just so glad that I live here. I know some people in the US that go to Canada just to get their meds like wth
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003