Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jump to content
  • Sign Up
RugratsNappiesFanatic

Over the Moon Netflix

Recommended Posts

hey there all. I was just wondering has anyone seen or heard about a new movie that just came out on Netflix recently called over the moon at all? I just watched it last night and loved every minute of it too. it was truly amazing I thought, everything from the songs, music, animation, characters and a really enduring story too. Chin and Gobi were definitely my favourites for sure. it really has that similar vibe to Disney, Pixar and Dreamworks movies and while it was cliche at times it was really able to stand on its own. it was also done by pearl animation who did a collaboration with Dreamworks last year for a movie called abominable if anyone saw that. overall it was a very good movie over the moon and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a feel-good animated movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like Over the Moon had you over the moon. :P 

Bad jokes aside, I was wondering why the aesthetic of that movie looked so familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. It does look a lot like Abominable. I haven't actually seen it, but I have heard of it and it does look like a cute movie. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, WakelessDream said:

Sounds like Over the Moon had you over the moon. :P 

Bad jokes aside, I was wondering why the aesthetic of that movie looked so familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. It does look a lot like Abominable. I haven't actually seen it, but I have heard of it and it does look like a cute movie. :D 

well now you have an answer. but go and watch it if you can. you won't be disappointed I promise you that. it does sort of start of a little bit slow but after the first 15-20 minutes you'll be hooked until the very end!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RugratsNappiesFanatic said:

well now you have an answer. but go and watch it if you can. you won't be disappointed I promise you that. it does sort of start of a little bit slow but after the first 15-20 minutes you'll be hooked until the very end!

I'm all for light hearted movies like this, so I'll definitely check it out some time! Glad to hear that you enjoyed it! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WakelessDream said:

I'm all for light hearted movies like this, so I'll definitely check it out some time! Glad to hear that you enjoyed it! :D 

why thank you. it was a very unexpected surprise as I basically only saw 1 trailer for it and pretty much went into it completely blind. Netflix are starting to get really good with their animation movies now. they also released next gen in 2018 but I thought it was bit average and the willoughbys earlier this year which I thought was really funny too. but over the moon has to be their best one yet just because of some jokes I really enjoyed so much and enjoy that certain type of humour too if you get what I mean as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Please hide any Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory spoilers inside a spoiler box using the button on the editor. For more information, check out our KHMoM spoiler policy (in effect until December 13).
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...