Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Animaster888

fanfic Kingdom Hearts: Mother of Heartless: fanfic advice

So, I'm writing a fanfiction called Mother of heartless, telling the story of a girl (reader) that can summon heartless. (takes place during 358/2 days)

link to A03 fanfic

I plan on making a predecessor to it for it (takes place during birth by sleep) that explains how she gains the ability to summon heartless. 

To give more information on her: 

1. her heartless are different. they don't contain the heart of their previous life (I think that's about how my friend worded it) (i had a friend assist me)

2. they have characteristics that make them seem more human. (view chapter 1, the part with the mushroom heartless)

3. they will attack anyone who appears to harm reader

4. they will never attack reader. as a matter of fact, the heartless (even ones that she doesn't summon) wont attack her either. some will approach her curiously due to her having a similar aura to them. Almost like they know she isn't one of them but at the same time...

5. reader can summon a keyblade. this may be contradictory, but it saves her in the (in progress) chapter 3 of my story

6. no one knows for sure if she's exactly human and neither does she for that matter.

Please note the stories are x readers. I've yet to play birth by sleep once i get money for the psp, ill be getting it. I also have a sequel I started featuring KH3 where Maleficent wipes her memories. (still working on that one)

(spoiler about the fanfics)

Spoiler

She falls in love with ventus (birth by sleep) and then roxas (days) because there was something about roxas that subconsciously reminded her of ven. (she has no memory of the birth by sleep events during days btw)

As a head's up, Birth by Sleep is also available in the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX collection (on PS3), as well as its port to the PS4 via the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMIX, and the Kingdom Hearts The Story So Far collection (which includes both the 1.5, 2.5 and the PS4-exclusive 2.8). Sorry if any of that's confusing! lol I just wanted to mention that in case you already own either of those consoles, since it'd probably be cheaper that way!

16 hours ago, DestinysUnion said:

As a head's up, Birth by Sleep is also available in the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX collection (on PS3), as well as its port to the PS4 via the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMIX, and the Kingdom Hearts The Story So Far collection (which includes both the 1.5, 2.5 and the PS4-exclusive 2.8). Sorry if any of that's confusing! lol I just wanted to mention that in case you already own either of those consoles, since it'd probably be cheaper that way!

i dont have a ps4 sadly