Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 45.4k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Then they can do that like anime trope of there's an entire Arc featuring several battles that are actually happening at once with fortellers or something but it takes like 40 episodes to cover

Ohhhh snap yeah!

Turn Terra into a war vet

Complete with PTSD action

Everybody is getting their shit beaten but the enemies withdraw before dealing the final blow because Luxu called them or something

There's a genshin impact joke in here somewhere I just know it......

I still want MoM to be like Aizen from Bleach with stopping Sora's keyblade attack with only his two fingers

I would say Sora needs a bit of humbling moment but I guess he kind of had some of that in three

we probably just getting the usual one foreteller per disney world doing mcguffin plot then they all converge to new og world for plot battles

I don't want all the Foretellers fights to be in Disney worlds though

I mean there's still Radiant Garden, etc.

I just don't want a repeat of Org XIII

We are the real real organization 7

I want Nomura and the writers to do something new with the setting of Foreteller fights

This is a new saga after all

The Foretellers are far different than Org XIII

they need to die to kill the Darknesses, but they also can't just kill themselves or let themselves be killed for some reason i guess, so maybe they need to convince Sora to do it ? Maybe it's not killing but something else

or maybe Luxu convince them to fight for their lives, or maybe the Darknesses somehow take over...

Need to kill Ven too :ah:

kh4 gonna be great

KH4 is going to be a wild ride bro

I just know I'm going to be gasping all the time

Along with crying 💀

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top