Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
CardCaptorDeadpool

KH3D Dream Drop Distance

Finally, I was waiting for someone to make a thread. I loled at the name of the title. Can't wait to watch the trailer. lol at tripping on some good night ship

Interesting. I have nothing against the name, but please explain why the Logo is PINK? And why do people commit so much suicide on the trailer??? AND HOW THE firetruck DID ANSEM AND XEMNAS COME BAAAAAAACK?

Dream drop distance? What the hell?

It's supposed to be a main game like KH or KH2, and it has a name like that?

Interesting. there are no "main games". they're ALL main games.

And no, it's not like KH1 and KH2, and it's DEFINITELY not KH3, so yeah.

The name is actually Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.

The game has a lot of falling, and dreaming, and speed is a certain distance in a certain time, and this battle system has to do with a lot of speed, so maybe that's why.

The game has a lot of falling, and dreaming, and speed is a certain distance in a certain time, and this battle system has to do with a lot of speed, so maybe that's why.

I may be wrong but I think i remember nomura saying days was a side game while coded and com were 'bridge' games, and he said to consider KH3D on par with kh1, kh2 and BBS.

I just watched the trailer and it looks absolutey incredible, so to me KH 3D: Dream drop distance doesn't seem to be good enough title for it. But that's just me :)

seem like that, honestly thought I keep wanting to say Drop Dream istend of Dream Drop. Still. I AM JUST SO FREAKING EXCTED!

And FINALLY IT HAS A NAME! I was wondering what The 3D was gonna stand for. well it is 3 D's hahaha. Nurmoa also said expect the unexpected and that name is really unexpected. I can't wait!

sounds epic but i still dont get why sora and riku look like that! and is the hole game just jumping around?

They probably look like that because the game involves dreams, so it's possible that everything we've seen from this game so far is a dream, hell, the title even implys it may be a dream. As for the gameplay, it was said that it would have more focus on aerial gameplay then being on the ground more, while having a fast based tactical system. If you look at the trailer you'll also notice commands are there still. So I think it wont all be aerial, just the game will have a greater focus on that type of combat/gameplay than the previous ones.

With all that said, the name has got me curious. Really looking forward to seeing more of it.

I may be wrong but I think i remember nomura saying days was a side game while coded and com were 'bridge' games, and he said to consider KH3D on par with kh1, kh2 and BBS.

I just watched the trailer and it looks absolutey incredible, so to me KH 3D: Dream drop distance doesn't seem to be good enough title for it. But that's just me :)

Well, to me anyway, all games all equally important to the story. Even Days. x3

sounds epic but i still dont get why sora and riku look like that! and is the hole game just jumping around?

They probably look like that because the game involves dreams, so it's possible that everything we've seen from this game so far is a dream, hell, the title even implys it may be a dream. As for the gameplay, it was said that it would have more focus on aerial gameplay then being on the ground more, while having a fast based tactical system. If you look at the trailer you'll also notice commands are there still. So I think it wont all be aerial, just the game will have a greater focus on that type of combat/gameplay than the previous ones.

With all that said, the name has got me curious. Really looking forward to seeing more of it.

I'm even more pumped for this game now, I absolutely LOVE aerial combat. And using a fast fighter makes that 100 times better. I soooooooo can't wait.

Dream Drop Distance well we know its gonna have somethn to do w/dreams maybe itll be like the movie Inception where they travel through dreams n stuff.

imo the pinks cute on the website maybe there goin for rainbow color scheme Lol!

Dream Drop Distance well we know its gonna have somethn to do w/dreams maybe itll be like the movie Inception where they travel through dreams n stuff.

imo the pinks cute on the website maybe there goin for rainbow color scheme Lol!

/du-da-de-de du-da-de-de du-da-de-de du-da-de-de du-da-de-de/ So its like a dream within the matrix within a dream? /du-da-de-de du-da-de-de du-da-de-de du-da-de-de du-da-de-de du-da-de-de du-da-de-de/

Oh and only firemen can bring ladders? /du-da-de-de du-da-de-de du-da-de-de du-da-de-de du-da-de-de du-da-de-de du-da-de-de du-da-de-de /

The game has nothing to do with dreams at all. Just because it has the word "Dream" doesn't mean Sora and riku will dream about the whole thing. But then again, every title of a KH game has a meaning to it like CoM, BBS, 358/2 Days and Re:Coded. It will probably show Sora and riku having dreams about each other such as a bunch of Soras falling from the sky, and Riku disappearing some where. So I could be wrong about this maybe. But we will know when we get more info about this game.