Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
MMarshall

Xion

A) No no one rembers that sora wannabe besideds sora kinda there in him it says that in 358

B) she wasn't created yet. i mean by the kh creators yet so she couldn't be hinted at

Does any one remember Xion,because no one gives hints about her in Kingdom Hearts 2 especially Riku,Namine,Axel,and Organization XIII.

That's just it. She was utterly and completely forgotten. No one remembers her because there was never anything of her to remember.

I know but Xigbar hinted Ventus,Terra,and Aqua in Kingdom Hearts 2 and chronollogicly Xion was created in a time closer to the events in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Actually, she was created seven weeks after Roxas joined the Organization, which was before CoM. And she was destroyed before KH2. Actually, two days before KH2, because Roxas Day 1 is the day after the last day of Days, where he fights Riku. And the day before, he fought Xion.

I know but Xigbar hinted Ventus,Terra,and Aqua in Kingdom Hearts 2 and chronollogicly Xion was created in a time closer to the events in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Because unlike Xion, who was created from stolen memories belonging to Sora, TAV were their own people; they're humans, not memory replicas. Xigbar was able to remember them because he had memories of them, whereas Xion was completely wiped from existence. And like I said, there was never anything of Xion to remember.

there is a hint to her. in namines room there IS a picture that namine drew on the wall. and its not that one with roxas axel and xion standing next to each other. though strangly enough, it's in the same place where the one with the three of them together were. but if you look closly you will see a hint to her.

but since kh2 the game was made b4 days, its not very clear. cause her concept was not decided yet.

but i think that the fact that the picture containing roxas axel and what obviouly was xion that was hung on the wall, disappeared and was replaced by the unclear one in the end is strange. but it could be just some thing square enix rolled with after they started days. like since there is no direct memory of xion, no direct signs could point to the fact that she was here.