September 4Sep 4 PS5 for me, better graphics and bigger screen. Not sure about gaming monitor settings once the game comes out though.
September 5Sep 5 I intend to acquire the game for PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch 2 alike. That way, I have a copy I can play at Home, and a copy for when I am away from there.
September 14Sep 14 I prefer Playstation. Always been a Playstation fan and trophy support is something I'd really prefer. My wife @King Riku would love it on the switch 2 though so guess we'll be double dipping lol
September 14Sep 14 2 hours ago, Queen Tery said:I prefer Playstation. Always been a Playstation fan and trophy support is something I'd really prefer. My wife @King Riku would love it on the switch 2 though so guess we'll be double dipping lolThen we can play at the same time! 😂
1 hour ago1 hr On 8/31/2026 at 8:26 PM, Power Jusho said:Which platform are you getting Kingdom Hearts IV on?Play Tabletop RPGsHonestly, whichever platform runs Unreal Engine 5 the best! The change in art style for the Quadratum arc looks so realistic that I just want a steady 60 FPS without any stutters. Leaning towards PS5 for day-one launch.
Which platform are you getting Kingdom Hearts IV on?