Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mog

I'm leaving, now.

I haven't made it to my first anniversary here, but it doesn't matter. It is my time. Video games/internet/tv/phones are controlling me, and I have to make this decision of my own accord.I am departing now, on the first day of Summer. My Final Year is approaching me in September, and my exam results determines my road. I enjoyed my time here, thank you to everyone who answered my questions/threads, made me laugh, chatted to me, especially Macroxen. Sorry to the people who I have unleashed my anger on. Anyways, enough ranting, I'm out. Peace yall. 

Edited by Mog

Sorry to see you go. I say this to everyone who leaves for that reason, but yeah, couldn't you find a balance? I mean it's not necessary to go from your current amount to nothing, you could simply go on less. Don't need to quit altogether. However, it's your choice of course, just giving you something to consider.

I forgive you troll. You'll be missed. Well, I guess some people can't be on certain stuff while focusing, but it's your decision.

You're like a brother to me Mog and you've cheered me up alot and I really loved chatting with you. I hope we can chat again sometime like on fb or something but, if you're permanently leaving everything, then see you and I wish you luck and everything in your life and you can always come and chat with me again if you like. :(