Darkness is near…

…the light gets dim.

A war for control…

…surges from within.

We were told of them as stories…

…fantasies of the mind.

But when we are chosen…

…our true destiny unwinds…

Both light and darkness get their fair share of partners, causing a dilemma between the good and the bad. With this those of light belong and/or are recruited to the ‘Data Squad’, a group of people that have their partners along with them and fight for good and to keep an order in the city, world, and even dimensions at rare times. The Data Squad’s enemies are known as ‘Data Breakers’, people who have their partners and cause trouble and crimes at times. That and rouge digimons that sometimes escape to the human world, and even betrayers of the Data Squad itself. The two sides are evenly matched, and both of them with their own ideas,But the choices that you take, will determine your destiny.

Enemy

Hero

It's all up to you.

This is a Digimon RP. It has two sides for you to take:

-

Data Squad-They are like the digimon police of the human world. They take care of trouble and make sure the world is safe from any Digimon or non Digimon evil.

Data Breakers-They are known to be the enemies of the Data Squad and do everything that they bealive will help them in any way.

~*RULES*~

1.No Godmodding. You cannot avoid every attack nor win every battle. Lose some battles and get hit once in while. You're not undefeatable nor untouchable.

2.No quick/text grammar.

Example:

U shall b defeated by me. Meet me 2night.*walks away*

^

NO

3.Posts must be a paragraph of minimum 5 complete sentences.

4.Proper grammar (In relation to rule number 2.) Not perfect grammar or anything. But do your best and make it understandable please.

5.To make sure you are reading the rules post your character sheet in a different color besides the default one.

6.NO KILLING/TAKING CONTROL other people's characters without permission.

7.Minimum cursing.

8.Have fun.

~*CHARACTER SHEET*~

-Name:

-Side(Data Squad or Data Breakers):

-Appearance:

-Bio:

-Digimon:

Here's mine:

-Name:Marina Rocecrant

-Side:Data Squad

-Appearance:Marina has long chestnut hair with long bangs that frame her face. Has dark blue-sapphire color eyes,frameless glasses and tanned skin. For casual clothes;she wears a long black cloak,black and white converse,black fingerless gloves,white shirt and black jeans. But when it's work time,she changes into her data squad uniform; a dark blue sleveless top that has a white trim desighns it it,has a dark blue jacket with white trims designs on it,dark blue shorts with white trims on it,white boots,dark blue and white fingerless gloves.

-Bio:Marina has always had a rebellious kind of spirit, always wanting to discover something new, and wanting to do something out of the ordinary and un-average. She has a twin brother, and lives a basic life,even though her parents are rich. But with her parents always out of the country or city on business trips along with her spoiled brother, she prefers to run around the city practicing the basics of free running around the city territory,and when duty calls,she goes to help out around the city with her parthner,even though she had only been recruited for about three weeks,she gives it her all. A few months ago she was looking through some of her parents stuff looking for something when she accidentally found a strange device, in it, a new friend and partner for her. She has been with this partner for months now, but keeping him in watch and low cover in day, making sure no one would then start chasing him, try to capture him or something of that matter. Marina still thinks that it was all pure accident, but soon she will see that it was more as fate and destiny.

-Digimon:Gaomon

When we have enough people or atleast one person of the Data Breakers,we can start the RP. The sighn ups are not closed,anyone can join at any given time.

Name: Nathan Conniff

Side: Data Squad

Appearance: Black hair,blue eyes, wears dark clothes his hair covers one eye

Bio: Looks weak but is extremly strong. Has amnesia. He is kind and doesnt think things through. He uses and old sytle Digivice. He met BlackAgumon after waking up without his memories, they instantly liked eachother.

Digimon: BlackAgumon

post-29969-0-17889600-1304608291_thumb.png

-Name: Kaitlin (Kait)

-Side:Data Breaker

-Appearance: Kaitlin has medium length blond hair that is usually pulled back in a ponytail with her angled bangs framing her face (not covering her eyes though). She has green eyes and an olive complexion. She is usually seen wearing headphone around her neck with some kind of loud music (ranging in genre) blaring out of them, and when in battle she places them on her ears. She has her ears pierced. One earring is a red feather and the other is a black stud. She wears black shorts with and a black tank top with a red short sleeve jacket with the Data Breaker's insignia on the left breast pocket. She also wears black and red striped knee high socks with black ankle boots. Apart from her earrings Kait wears numerous black bracelets on her left wrist and a silver locket around her neck.

-Bio: Kaitlin was recruited by the Data Breakers at the age of thirteen when her parents and little sister mysteriously disappeared. She was approached by the leader of the Data Breakers and given a digivice that gave her her partner. At first Kait's headstrong attitude and determination to find her family did not work with her partner or the organization; however, after a year with the Data Breakers, Kait had become cold and distant. Rather then acting on instinct now, she thinks things through and formulates strategies that would make it difficult for the Data Squad to accomplish their tasks. She became close with her partner forming a mutual bond of trust and friendship.

-Digimon: Dark Renamon

post-29708-0-22567400-1304634484_thumb.jpg

post-29708-0-89925700-1304634497_thumb.jpg

(Accepted. I think we can start the RP. The sighn ups are not closed so anyone can join at any time. You can post your intros everyone.)

As it was night in the city. The streets were still a bit lively and busy with the people walking around and the cars driving on the streets. The people smiling and laughing and walking around to a place or back home. Not knowing of the truth about the creatures known as Digimon. Marina ranned around the streets. Panting hard as she was chasing something,a rougue Digimon. She took out a communicator and got it to her ear. "Gaomon,you read me?Listen,I'm trying to chase it down to your position,remember,we can't let people see it or for it to harm the people."Marina says. People sometimes underastimated her. But she always found a way to prove them wrong.

It was night in the city. I was walking in the most dangerous area, with my partner Black Agumon. My name Is Nate, and thats all i remember. I found myself in this part of the city, left for dead. So me and Black Agumon are searching for someone who knows me. "Nate, I dont think anyone here knows you." Black Agumon said. "Well we can't stop looking for someone." I stated with a possitive attitude. Black Agumon sighed, then said "Alright Nate lets keep looking"

The dark sky covered the city, the only light to be seen was that which was reflected from the streetlamps and windows of occupied houses, people scurrying home to their families unknowing of the battle raging on behind the safety of their homes. Kaitlin stood upon the roof of a vacant warehouse looking down at the lonely and quit street a small smirk lingering across her lips her partner close by. "What do you suppose we do?" Dark Renamon asked, peeking over Kaitlins shoulder just in time to watch as the Rouge Digimon ran down the street stopping in front of the warehouse. "We wait," Kait replied quite monotonously, "we need to test out the strength of the newest Data Squad members." "From the looks of it they do not seem like much," Dark Renamon replied scoffing. "Do not underestimate your opponent, you will have your chance soon enough." Kait said focusing her gaze on the street below her.

Marina got the Digimon cornered up and stared at it. The Digimon turned to her. "Dead end."Marina says. The Digimon was as the size of a dog. It was small. Marina thought that this was just another piece of cake of a mission. Then the Digimon growled and then growned very huge. Marina stared at it. The Digimon shotted a beam at Marina. Marina was then glomped away from the attack by her parthner. Gaomon. Gaomon looks at her and nods. Marina looked back up at the Digimon. "Allright. Gaomon."Marina says. "Right."Gaomon says. He then jumped up and started to punch the Digimon on the face hard. The Digimon tried to claw him off. Gaomon fell back on his feet. Gaomon then jumped up and starte dto punch him harder and harder. "Come on Gaomon..."Marina says as she looks at her device. She saw the Digimon's power decrease. Gaomon did his best.

"Pathetic," Dark Renamon growled looking down on the scene unfolding beneath them. "Now Renamon, you should know not to jump to conclusions," Kait replied not taking her eyes off the sight. "Right," Dark Renamon said switching her gaze back downward. "Besides, the command was to test and observe the new Data Squad recruits not obliterate them," Kait reminded watching as Gaomon attacked the Garurumon gaining the upper hand in the battle. "Impossible, the likes of him should not be able to-" Renamon began but was silenced by Kait who had lifted her hand. After a moment of silence Renamon spoke again, "Perhaps we should congratulate the new recruit." "Perhaps at a later time. We need to report back to base." Kait said tilting her head to the side watching as Gaomon delivered the final blow. "Understood," Renamon responded as Kait turned around walking toward the opposite end of the warehouse and jumping down.

Gaomon gave one final punch and knocked the Digimon down. It roared and then turned into an egg. Marina walked over to Gaomon and petted him. "Good job Gaomon."Marina says. She then walked over and picked up the egg. She got her cellphone. "Got the Digimon egg. Returning to base to send this back to wher eit belongs."Marina says. She hangs up and then looks at Gaomon. "You did great. Now to hand this over and we can have the night off. I'll even make all of your fav foods. Whatever you like."Marina says as she starts to walk away back to the main base along with Gaomon following her.

"What have you go to report to me," a voice called once Kait and Renamon stepped into one of the many black rooms in located inside the Data Breaker's base. "From what we observed to the new recruit does not pose a threat as of now; however her skills are notable and even commendable and given time she may hinder our plans," Kait stated bowing on one knee to the mysterious black cloaked figure before her. "Hmmm...you are correct in assuming we can not allow her to effect our plans," The figure said beginning to pace back and forth lifting his hand to his chin in deep though. "I order you to keep her in check, allow no room for improvement. I will send out others to assist you if needed." He remarked stopping in his tracks. "Understood." Kait and Renamon commented at the same time. "You both are dismissed," He ordered turning around and walking away just as Kait and Renamon stood and exited.

Marina got to the base and walked around. She was a young operative,so she was lucky to not be questioned all the time if she really belonged here. She guessed it was because of the uniform and because of Gaomon following her out of his device. Marina got to an office and setted the egg on a desk infron of a man. "Here you go sir."Marina says. She and Gaomon stared. "Good job. We shall get this egg back to the Digital world. You are dismissed for the night. Keep up the good work."The man says. Marina and Gaomon saluted and then walked outside of the office and outside of the building. She was so happy to accomplish missions succesfully. Because for a starter at all of this,she considered that a good sighn.

"I hate mornings," Dark Renamon stated peeking out of the dark curtains of her and Kait's room in the base. From their window they could see the skyline of the city. "There is not much we can do," Kait replied sitting at her desk vigorously scribbling on a piece of paper. "What do you have in mind for this assignment?" Renamon asked walking away from the window and taking a seat on the floor closing her eyes in meditation. "We should keep a close eye on her at all times. We need to figure out her strengths and weaknesses and use them to our advantage." "And how do you suppose we do that?" Renamon inquired opening on eye and peering at Kait. "From now on keep this on you," Kait answered throwing a small communicator at Renamon, who caught it. "We will need to split up at certain times. She can't be around her Gaomon all the time, the outside world wouldn't allow it." "So you want me to keep the and eye on Gaomon while you keep her in check," Renamon comprehended. "Precisely, we will do recon during the day and attack at night," Kait smirked turning her chair to face her comrade who had an identical grin on her face. "This should be easy," Renamon stated closing both eyes again. "Now Renamon, do not get a big head, it will be your downfall." Kait responded standing up from her desk and walking over to Dark Renamon. "I'm going out now and see what I can find out about her now," Kait added placing her part of the communicator in pocket. "I suggest you do something useful as well. I will see you at sundown in our usual spot unless plans change." Kait finished before walking out of the room and base toward the city.

Marina walked around as she saw the sun rise. "(Morning already.)"Marina thinks. She was wearing her civilian clothes at the moment. So she could blend in. She took out her Digivice and stared at it. She looked that it still looked like new. She griped it tightly and then got it back into her pocket. "I can't take you out in brouhght daylight unless in mission time. Sorry buddy."Marina says as she was reffering to Gaomon who was inside the device. She walked around the city.

-Name: Chris

-Side: Data Squad

-Appearance:Black hair, Black T-shirt, Blue long coat, Denim jeans(FTW), Wristwatch, and a dogtag hanging from his neck, a messenger bag, and a Blue and white Hat

-Bio: Quiet, Not very confident, Cheerful, Shy, Very knowledgeable, and prefers to solve problems without fighting but will fight if he needs to. Originally not able to be around at the right time

-Digimon:GUILMON!

Posted Image

finally it lets me put it up

By the time it was morning, Nate went through the whole city asking almost everyone if they knew him. "Well I geuss no one knows me, but that doesnt mean i should be sad." Nate said trying to raise his spirits. "Yeah Nate, we won't stop till we know who you are. " said Dark Agumon. As they were talking, a digigate opened letting a Digimon into the human world. Dark Agumon started shaking then said " Nate, a Digimon is near by!". "Alright then lets go." Nate said eagerly. They both started running towrads the Digimon area.

~*CHARACTER SHEET*~

-Name:Wolf

-Side(Data Squad or Data Breakers):Data Squad

-Appearance:Short, dark brown hair in pony-tail, glasses, black tee, gray vest, black jeans, and sneakers

-Bio:She is all alone but gets by, due to cunning-ness *rofl*

-Digimon:Fenrir. Looks: A shadowy wolf with yellow eyes. When steps into lights reveals it's actually white and silver. It has a large chain wrapped around muzzle.

@plus50,the character seems allright,but I need to to messege me first for something.

@akatsuki,denied. Re-read the rules and messege me for something.

Both of you messege me as soon as you can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marina walked around and then took out her device and checked that it was beeping. "Huh?"Marina asks. She chekced it and the screen started to act up. "Digimon."Marina says. She gets her digivice back and then runs around to an abandoned allyway. She looked around and hid behind a dumpster. She then takes off her over clothes to show that she had the Data Squad uniform underneath. She got her over clothes in a bag and then started to run around as fast as she could.

When Nate and Black Agumon get to the area, they see a Leomon deastroying a playground and chasing children. "Hey you," Nate shouted, "Get away from those kids!" Leomon looked at Nate and Black Agumon and growled. Black Agumon then said "If you dont we will beat you up so hard that you will be sent back to the digital world in peices!" As they said that Leomon went towrads them with his blade out. Black Agumon then opened his mouth and sent a "Pepper Breath" at Leomon, with no availe. "Crud well that just meant we have to fight harder" Nate said geting into a fighting stance.

Name:Wolf

-Side(Data Squad or Data Breakers):Data Squad

-Appearance:Short, dark brown hair in pony-tail, glasses, black tee, gray vest, black jeans, and sneakers

-Bio:She is all alone but gets by, due to cunning-ness *rofl*

-Digimon:Fenrir. Looks: A shadowy wolf with yellow eyes. When steps into lights reveals it's actually white and silver. It has a large chain wrapped around muzzle.

@plus50,accepted.

@akatsuki,still denied,yes it involves of the character sheet but the letter change is not what it is. Messege me to see what it is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marina ranned around and the signal got stronger and stronger. She ranned around and then saw some kids running her way and past her. "Monster!" "It's gonna eat us!" They screamed as they ranned away. "(The Digimon?)"Marina asks. when she then heard a roar comming from upfront. She ranned foward and then got to the playground. She scanned the area with her eyes and then noticed the Digimon. Then she saw some guy with his Digimon (Nate). "Is he from teh Data Squad?"Marina asks.

Kaitlin was walking along the streets of the city, headphones up, in search of her new target when a familiar little beep broken her concentration. Looking down at the communicator an image of Dark Renamon had replaced its black screen. Ducking out of the crowed sidewalk, Kait looked around the alley way before taking off her headphones, placing them around her neck and responding to her partner. "What is it?" she asked a little more frustrated then usual. "The master called, there is some activity going on by the local playground, he wants us to take care of it,"Renamon explained. "Understood, meet at the usual place in ten minutes,"Kait replied disconnecting their conversation. She placed her headphones back on her head and started walking back out onto the crowed sidewalk. She turned onto a small side street and stopped in front of a large white house with a piece of paper on the door that read 'Missing if found contact the police' with a picture of three individuals. Kait groaned and ripped down the paper. "Angry?" Renamon's voice asked from behind. "I can find them myself," Kait replied glancing back at Renamon. "We have an assignment. Let's go." Kait added taking out her black and red digivice. "Eh I hate getting in there," Renamon stated before disappearing into the digivice. Kait placed the gadget back into her pocket before running off toward the direction of the playground. Once close Kait jumped on the recreation building roof and looked around spotting not only her target but also a Dark Agumon and another human along side him facing another digimon. Renamon appeared next to her. 'This should be interesting,'Kait thought to herself anticipating the battle that would soon unfold before her.

Nate punches the Leomon once it gets close enough, making it flyinto the air. Once it lands Nate's hand starts to glow black. "Now Black Agumon Digivolve" Nate shouted. 10 Seconds later Black Agumon became Black GeoGreymon.

"Lets finish this" Black GeoGreymon said. Black GeoGreymon then ramed the Leomon with his horns turning Leomon into a digiegg. "Well that was easy" Nate stated as Black GeoGreymon turned back to Black Agumon.

Marina looked around and saw what happenned. She then went over and picked up the Digiegg. She looked up at the boy and his Digimon. "You did great. Amazing startegu out there. Though I don't think we have ever met. I'm Marina. Nice to meet you."Marina says. She then gets her communicator on. "We have another one."Marina says. Then she looks up at the boy and walks over to him. She looks at his Digimon. "Your Digimon is really strong. I can sense it and I saw it. You two make a good team."Marina says.

"Thanks" Nate said. Black Agumon then said "Nate I'm STARVING." "Cant you wait?" Nate asked. "NOOOOOO" Black Agumon complained. "Im sorry about this but you wouldnt have any food would you?" Nate asked Marina.