Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

You were such a good talker, I stayed up late that night.... now you hate me, now you cry, because you think I didnt care.

Im talking about a girl I knew, I made up all these fantasies in my head and talk with her about my dreams. She liked them and she wanted to become a part of them. And I made a false promise to be there for her. Why and how could I ever do that? I hardly knew who she was.

My first encounter with the truth is when she called me. it was almost anonymous out of nowhere. But also dangerous. I couldnt talk. and I was scared. I told her to go away. She obviously didnt like that. a girl I never seen before or heard from. I had only met her online. so she messaged me saying she was sorry, I dont quite remember but I wasnt able to use a compueter for a while so I thought about her, and asked myself "what have I done"? I went back online and there she was online. but I ignored her hoping she had forggotten me. I trampled her like a fallen Rose please forgive me, but how can she she probably is living a better life, and just despises me now. I made an epic mistake and am truely sorry, but she will never forgive me. Having that in my heart hurts. We couldve been friends, and I ignored her.....