Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
OrganizationXV

The Adventures of Organization XV

Jeny: Ah, thank you. *waves from behind and walks into room*

Saix uppy? *gets licked* So cute. I already like my roomate *smiles*

(Wow, Emmy. I wish I could do that xD)

troy gave a peice sign up to emmy."no thanks.ill make dinner."troy got up and went to the kitchen.he started making chicken parmasian,pasta,pizza,and garlic bread at the same time.

Jeny: (snap and make a room a living room xD. Sound really cool, LMAO)

My goodness, it smells incredible, Troy.

Where did you learn to cook like that?

"Oh! Alright well we can't get old family styles out of someone lol. We'll leave you to your cooking then." I turn around and smile and Jeny then walk to the living room . Waving my hand a big black door with white roses and vines appears and opens up, I walk in then snap creating my room.

Jeny: Ah, I can't wait to eat that burger you're saying. Your dad must've been a very good cook, then.

(LOL, ok. I'll customize my side of my room later xD)

Jeny: *walks into room, snapping a couple of times until room fits her style in mind. Sets down suitcase on bed and starts unpacking*

(LMAO, this may sound mean, but I think she's in the other RP xD)

(her personal life is none of our business! xD)

troy threw the raw pizza in the oven.he quickly cut up some garlic and spreaded some liquid butter on the bread.he then spread garlic on the bread.He quickly took the pizza out.He took some cheese and layered it,with pizza sauce within each layer.he tops it with some parmasian and puts it in the oven.troy quickly chops up some of the parmasian chicken and puts pizza sauce and parmasian cheese on it.He takes the food and sets up the table.

(Oh alright that's fine :) let her enjoy it LOL) I walk up the stairs to Jeny's room.

"So you like?"

(O nothing much Harle you just got quiet lol)

"Dang Troy allow us to do something. LOL"

Jeny: *turns around* Yes, very much. I'm already enjoying my stay here. *sniffs air* I think Troy's done with the food. Wanna walk down there with me?

(sorry xion xD /shoots self for jumping to conclusions. You room is with me xion ^^)

Walks by harle and gently takes her hand walking her to the end of the hall way. I wave my hand and open another large door. "here this will be yours"

Zaps back to Jeny

"Sure come on" I smiled at her

troy layed the chicken parmasian on the table.he got the pizza out and layed it down.the timer went off and he quickly got the garlic bread and layed it on the table.he got out the salad and layed it down on the table."DINNER IS SERVED!"