Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kaige

:(from dawn to dusk):

from dawn to dusk:

An adventure of good beginings and tragic endings ...you will never know what will happen nxt..you could be a very uncapable fighter :blink: and end up a very strong hero ;) ...you could be the tuffist of the tuff and end up a wimp that no one respects....so if ur ready to become a hero :D or a foe :angry: just be ready to stand up to the world of dawn and dusk....... :ph34r: http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-mad.png http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png :ph34r:

Sounds interesting. Ok i'm in.

Character: Mateus

Weapons: Double edged lance, giant sword, dark powers.

Appearance: Leather clothing, gauntlets, armor covers leather clothing.

Allegiance: Unknown.

Bio: An experienced warrior that has been through much hardships in his life, Mateus has seen entire civilizations die before his very eyes. He has used darkness to fight his battles but feels that darkness is destroying the world. It is unknown where his allegiances lie, for he is a mercenary that has been in to many wars. Is he friend or foe?

name:evexen

height:5 ft.8

weapon: two reverse bladed katanas with lighting powers

apperience: black skinny jeans ,white long sleave dress/office shirt , with a black tie , and a white dressy jacket

bio: energetic, eats alot , etc.

hair color:lond pony tail (black)

eye color:yellow

Character: Saikyo Senshi

Weapons: Golden switch blade that can transform into a golden staff or a large golden lance

Appearance: Long white hair and red eyes. 5'9'' and he wears a jacket with a dragon insignia on it and wears long gray sleeves, though doesn't wear anything underneath the dragon jacket. He wears blue jeans and sneakers that help him run faster, which helps out a lot in battles.

Allegiance: Light

Sex: Male

Bio: Saikyo lived a full life even though hes only 17. His brother is Mateus and he worries about his darkness, especially since they fight next to each other in battles. He can use martial arts which helps with his weapons and it gives him an edge in battle. He's not as experienced as Mateus but he feels like he can take down Mateus by himself without a weapon. He uses light as his allegiance because light was all ways there when his brother wasn't there for him. He's very experienced in his light and he can shift light into anything he wants, which helps a lot in battle as well as his material arts skills. He feels like his brother will be drowned in his own darkness, and he feels like he must kill his brother if that happens.

i had woken up from the sound of mateus screaming his head off for me to wake up apperently i had gotten knock out for 8 hrs. after we had gotten into a fight with some heartless evryrone else was staring at me with a concerned look on thier face ..it had got me thinking what had happened to me.. so i asked mateus "how did i get knocked out for so long".

" A Darkside released a shockwave that destroyed most of the village, you were caught in the blast. It is a miracle you managed to stay alive." Mateus looks to the distance,"More of them are coming, prepare yourselves." Mateus summons his double edged lance and prepares to charge.

"mateus wait" evexen said as he screamed hoping for mateus to listen...

" were not in the condition to be fighting"said evexen grunting with pain

Saikyo stared at the battle seen, "What has happened here?" Saikyo asked. No one answered, not even his brother Mateus who was doing something else at the moment. He pulled out his switched blades and looked closely at the darkside. He scowled at the darkside and started to walk to the seen. "Saikyo no!" Mateus shouted. "Your not going to tell me what to do anymore brother, i need to learn how to fight for myself. I will fight for the safety of you guys. You can retreat and i will fight for myself." Saikyo tells Mateus until he runs to the battle scene with weapons in hand.

Name: Hope

Height: 5'1

Weapon: two daggers (think of Raphael from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I don't know what the name of them are so if any of you know let me know thank you)

Appearance: she has medium length blonde hair and green eyes. She wears tight black shorts (like Aqua) and a light green tanktop with a white short sleeve jacket over top. she wears knee high white and green socks and black ankle boots.

Bio: Hope has always been afraid of the darkness causing her to light. Her family disappeared on a night her home world was overtaken by darkness. She is confident in herself and only fights if it is absolutely necessary. She is a healer and hates when people get into fights with close friends.

"nnnnnnooooooooooooooooo , saikyo dnt " said as he seen saikyo run tourds the heartless.

" I will ", Mateus says. In the blink of an eye, he vanishes and reappears where his brother is and tries to stop him. " Brother, don't do this!", he says. He talks some sense into Saikyo. "There are too many, we must retreat. I don't want you to get hurt brother" ,Mateus says.*

"just leave him"evexen said as he put his hand on mateus evexen look at mateus and he couldnt hlp but see thats he had a worried face on "are you ok " asked evexen waitng for an answer.....

mateus and i watched saikyo run into the heartless slashing everyone in his pass."he'll be okay" said evexen......

Saikyo slashed every heartless in his path, he didn't care what is was he just kept slicing them. He focused on the Darkside while he was slicing. "I'm coming for you Darkside, light give me strength." Light appeared on his blade and he started slicing and running faster to the darkside. The darkside began to move closer to Saikyo and Saikyo came closer to him. Saikyo sliced and light came through the blade to the darkside. "Come and get me Darkside." Saikyo said to him and he came closer to it.

its a little girl surrounded by heartless..."saikyo!!!!!!"evexen screamed hoping for him to here "save the girl".....

Saikyo found the girl and ran to her, he saw that the Darkside was going toward her instead of him. Saikyo sliced the air and a slash of light flew to the head of Darkside and hit its head. Darkside fell to the floor and crashed a couple buildings and tried to recover but Saikyo was already right next to the girl. "Are you okay little girl?" He asked, she didn't answer or move. Saikyo put his hand on her head and showered her in his light to heal her. Her eyes shot opened and she started to breathe heavily. He grabbed the girl, picked her up, and started to run away from the Darkside who was finally on his feet. Saikyo ran as fast as he could away from the town but the Darkside started to shoot darkness at them and heartless started to lunge at him and the girl. Saikyo closed his eyes and said silently to himself "Tate ga senshi ni okonau yō watashi no hikari ga watashi-tachi o kakomu koto ga dekimasu!" and a light shield came around them.

"saikyo run this way ill open a portal for us all to flea" evexen said worried

"There's a woman lying on the floor in the ruins. Guys, take the little girl to safety, I will rescue the woman.", Mateus says. He starts running fast to reach the woman. Along the way, Heartless cross his path then he uses his powers to make five shadow replicas of himself. Then he unleashes a devastating attack that destroys all the Heartless in the area. He rushes towards the woman as flames surround her. He rescues here just in time. " She's alive, just unconscious", Mateus says to himself. He rushes to Evexen and Saikyo. "Come on, we have to retreat!", he says while carrying the woman.

"hurry run to the portal it wont be open for ever you can make it be you must hurry"sid evexen hoping for mateus to make it in time"rrrrruuuuuuunnnnn"said evexen as mateus leaps into the portal seconds away before it closes