Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Stardustblade358

`-*Welcome to the Monster Academy*-`

"Sounds good to me." Brooke said. She sat down on her bed and was silent for a minute.

"... So what did happen last night? I left and then came back and you were gone. Who or what could've... What did that to you?"

Allen sat down leaning against the wall. "Well my pack has been terrorized by a vampire well we finally found him and we had to take him out. I set the pack out to attack and well he almost killed our youngest member so I jumped about to attack but took a bite which is extremely deadly to werewolves and especially my clan because we are the original werewolves and well we become hybrids but that makes other werewolves hate and attack us because we aren't pure." Allen told her

"Oh... Sounds tough bein' a werewolf. Not at all like mermaids. Well, not really... Actually, it just kinda sucks being any kind of monster. And even in this school they don't want you revealing that we're monsters, just so the humans will be safe here. I mean don't they have plenty of other schools to go to? Why choose ours? We should be allowed to just be ourself here!" Brooke said. "I'm going swimming." she sighed and left. Swimming usually helps her get her mind off things.

"Well think about it I mean why did you choose this school I know there is a school for mermaids because there is a school for all kinds of monsters. I choose this over werewolf school because I hate werewolves. I mean look I'm kissing a mermaid, that wouldn't happen at a werewolf school and you wouldn't be kissing a werewolf at a mermaid school, I came for diversity I hate people my own kind so do humans" Allen said

Brooke stopped as she was walking out the door to listen to Allen. "I know, but still..." she said and then kept walking. Hmm. Maybe I should've just gone to a mermaid school. At least there I know what everyone is. But who am I kidding, Allen is the nicest guy I've ever met... And plus, he's a pretty good kisser. I don't know... I'll just swim and hope it clears my mind. she thought.

Once she walked to the pond in the park she looked around to make sure that nobody was looking at her, then she dove in.

Allen watched her leave and left behind her he grabbed his stuff and went to the shelter. He sat down there and lied down in his bed. He wrote on the wall adding another another tally mark to how many days he had been there today made 2 months. Allen hated it there but it would be missed since it was a big step in his life. I mean of course the room was dirty but I mean 2 months there that is a lot of memories

Alexia stared as the two boys left. She letted a slight sigh of releif. The boy who was injured was safe and well now. She then turned and started to walk away and around the school. She had her Cherry Blossom baby tree on her hands. "(This school is more active and more dangerous than I thought. Well,this is a youkai academy,so I should get used to it one way or another.)"Alexia thinks as she walked away.

regis sat at the tree for a while he looked around "..she didint come.." he said as he looked around for a short time then cloused his eyes he reopened them for a minute then jumped out of the tree holding the cat in his hand he landed on the ground then started walking he whent back up the stares that led to the school he walked up behind the girl while she was looked a little zoned he snuck up on her and looked at the flower "....flower...tree." he said just loud anof for her to hear him.

Alexia snapped out of her thought and turned. "Oh,there you are."Alexia says. She gave a smile,even after all that happened. She saw Meko with him. Meko meowed. Alexia then looked back down. "Oh yeah,it's a project I have to do. They gave us bonzais of different type of trees from the human world,we will need to keep it alive and make it grow into its original...stature."Alexia says. She took out a book and turned to a page and showed it to him. "This tree is a Cherryblossom Tree. I'll need to keep it in cool tempetures and dry like sediment to keep ot alive."Alexia says as she showed him the Cherryblossom bonzai.

regis looked and listen to what she was saying "...where will you put it.." he said as he rubbed her head he didint smile he just looked at the little tree then puteh cat back on his head he looked back at her "...i have a place for cool tempetures.." was what he said to her as he started thinking like he usually did then he looked at the book and read a little more ".. there learning how to grow plants.." he said to his self waiting for her to answer.

Alexia looked down at her tree. "Well,I really don't know a place where I can find a cool place,maybe make my room icy but then it would be to cold for it. If you know a cold and cool place where I can plant this lil thing to help it grow,I would owe you big time,cause I don't have anyidea where to plant this Cherryblossom tree."Alexia says as she stared down at her tree. Meko played with Regis' hair and meowed.

regis looked at her then turned around "..coem wit me.." he said ot her as he strated walking ot eh school he whent back ot the stare case theyed already been down he walked back down and whent a differt way then when they took the boy down when they where done walking the school was no where to be found ther where trees everywhere but the air was cold when they hit the ground the grass was a little frosty it was cold but warm there was a huge tree standing there it gives off a feeling of awareness and death ".you can plant it here.." he said as he was about to jump back into the tree.

Alexia looked around and then kneels down. She takes her staff and makes it turn into a small shovel. She digs a small hole. She then gets the tree out of its pot and gets it on the ground. She got the earth in the roots and patted the soil. "Here we go."Alexia says. She then makes the staff turn into a watering can and she waters the tree and then the staff turns back to normal. She stood up and looked at the tree. "Whoa..."Alexia says to herself.

Brooke got out of the pond and changed back into her human form.

She walked back to her dorm room and saw that Allen's stuff was gone. "Guess he left already." she said to herself.

She picked up her phone to text Allen. 'hey. r u mad at me for running out like that? plz respond.'

"No not mad at u just decided to head to the shelter. I'm about to step out and go to the park if you want to meet me there" Allen text to her as he walked up to his bag and put a nice shirt on and tucked it into his jeans he then got some cologne and sprayed it on his shirt he then slipped his wallet in his back pocket and walked outside. He rolled up his sleeves then unbuttoned the top two buttons on his shirt. He then got to the park and sat down on a bench

"lol just came from the park but sure i'll meet u there" Brooke text back to Allen.

She blow dried her wet hair and fixed her make-up. "Hm... for me, waterproof make-up would probably be a good investment..." she giggled.

She walked back to the park and saw Allen sitting on a bench. "Any reason you're so dressed up?" she asked. She sat down next to him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Well when you are always looking gorgeous even after a swim, I have to step my game up and try to impress you" Allen said with a grin. "Plus I want to do that date and I figured we could have a romantic little park dance." Allen said as he pulled out a clock and plugged his iPod to it and he played a slow song. He then stepped up to her he put a hand on her hip then grabbed her other hand and looked into her eyes

Brooke smiled warmley at Allen. "Mission accomplished with trying to impress me." she said to him. She closed her eyes and danced with him. She wasn't the best slow dancer, but it was romantic anyways.

As soon as the song was over it switched to the next one on the iPod, which was a very loud, fast paced song. Basically the opposite of what they had been dancing to. When the song turned on, Brooke was startled and lost control of her human form and switched into a mermaid and fell on the ground.

Allen laughed and shut off his iPod then picked her up with a tail over his and her chest against his other. He then gave her a kiss "So what do we do now, take you home, to a pool what?" Allen asked as he put her on the bench then grabbed his ipod and slipped it into his pocket. He then took off his shirt and wrapped it over her tail. "You did this on purpose you just wanted to see me with my shirt off again didn't you, couldn't get over these rock hard abs could you" Allen joked

Brooke giggled. "Yep. Just couldn't wait to see you without your shirt again. Or maybe you did that on purpose so you could take your shirt off." she giggled. "Either way is fine though." she said as she turned back human and gave Allen back his shirt. "You don't have to put it back on right away though." she joked.

Allen laughed and threw the shirt over his shoulder. "well i'm not going to put a wet shirt on so it looks like you luck out." he then sat down. "Here something you might like more" he pulled her down and wrapped his arm around her then placed her hand on his chest "Since you ruined my shirt I'm going to share your warmth because it is cold out here" Allen laughed as he placed his chin on her head and smiled

"Aw, thanks." Brooke said and smiled. She took Allen's shirt in her hand. "And you put your shirt on me so technically you're the one who ruined it." she said. "And whatever we do doesn't matter. You pick." she insisted and put Allen's shirt back on his shoulder.

Allen clasped his hand over her mouth tightly to where she couldn't get it off "Well what I don't want to do is have you dog my idea to keep you warm. I didn't know you would change back I didn't know that happened so fast. Allen then removed his hand and then kissed her again. "I'm fine with just holding onto you" Allen said as let out a sigh and ran his finger through her hair. "I can also tell how much you like being her the way you haven't moved your hand from my chest" Allen laughed

"Oh! I uh..." she stuttered as she moved her hand. "I wasn't paying attention." she said. She yawned. "It's getting late. We also have school tomorrow so we should both get going. Sorry." she said as she walked away. "Don't wanna ruin such an amazing night, but..." she sighed.

Allen nodded but then she got up he grabbed her once more and gave her a kiss. "Goodnight I'll see you tomorrow" Allen said as he walked away shivering from the cold. He then made it up to his Shelter and sat on his bed looking at the ceiling. "I shouldn't have done that. I need to sleep and after tonight I won't be able to sleep for a while" Allen said realizing that he was still grinning even though he was sad that she was gone