Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Destati_Dream_XIII

Image Shy Zexy?

It's awesome, but I don't understand why did the drawing drawed itslef when I opened the link.

But the drawing itself is pretty damn good.

Oh, haha, I used the "Flash" program on that site....it automaticly does a playback of drawing the picture. And thanks! :)

I like how you colored the cloak! However, his pose is a little bit off and the propositions aren't natural - especially the head is too big.

I suggest you concentrate your practices on anatomy. To example, take photos and try to draw that pose. That way you can get a hang on what feels comfortable and natural position =)

His expression is also nice, try to pay attention how to make different facial shapes, that the characters will look like themselves even if you remove their hair (that's common thing that annoys me in typical anime characters)

And the most important part: Keep practicing! =)

I like how you colored the cloak! However, his pose is a little bit off and the propositions aren't natural - especially the head is too big.

I suggest you concentrate your practices on anatomy. To example, take photos and try to draw that pose. That way you can get a hang on what feels comfortable and natural position =)

His expression is also nice, try to pay attention how to make different facial shapes, that the characters will look like themselves even if you remove their hair (that's common thing that annoys me in typical anime characters)

And the most important part: Keep practicing! =)

Yeah, I need some anatomy practice......thanks for the tips and comments! :)

Sign in to follow this