Posted September 26, 201115 yr KINODE WANTED A PIKACHU http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/derpypikachu.png/ RIXKU WANTED A LUXRAY. SRY BUT FROSLASS' FACIAL FEATURES WERE TOO DIFFICULT! D: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/8/luxrayshrug.png/ XYLEX WANTED TYRANNITAR http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/tyranitarshrug.png/ VENTUS WANTED PROTOMAN (it may look very bad...) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/protomanshrug.png/ VANITAS WANTED SENTRET http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/sentretshrug.png/ SUPERBANANA WANTED LUCARIO (must be one of my best so far!) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/lucarioshrug.png/ I'm sorry for not posting Arceus, Froslass, and Darkrai. Their body and facial features are too advanced for a rookie like me! I AM STILL TAKING MORE REQUESTS! LET'S MAKE A POKE'BRONY ERA!!!!!!
September 26, 201115 yr They look really cool, sucks that you couldn't make Arceus though. The Poke'Brony era begins now!
September 26, 201115 yr VENTUS WANTED PROTOMAN (it may look very bad...) You forgot the white on his helmet B|
September 27, 201115 yr Author Thanks. Gonna change my avy to it. Edit: it doesnt work Right click the image. Then click Save As. Make sure it's a jpeg file.
September 29, 201115 yr Author How about a Heartless? I'm not THAT skilled where is lugia and deoxys Lugia is hard. And deoxys' eyes are unusually diffucult to. I'm almost done though DX
September 30, 201115 yr Lugia is hard. And deoxys' eyes are unusually diffucult to. I'm almost done though DX kk
KINODE WANTED A PIKACHU
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/derpypikachu.png/
RIXKU WANTED A LUXRAY. SRY BUT FROSLASS' FACIAL FEATURES WERE TOO DIFFICULT! D:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/8/luxrayshrug.png/
XYLEX WANTED TYRANNITAR
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/tyranitarshrug.png/
VENTUS WANTED PROTOMAN (it may look very bad...)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/protomanshrug.png/
VANITAS WANTED SENTRET
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/sentretshrug.png/
SUPERBANANA WANTED LUCARIO (must be one of my best so far!)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/lucarioshrug.png/
I'm sorry for not posting Arceus, Froslass, and Darkrai. Their body and facial features are too advanced for a rookie like me!
I AM STILL TAKING MORE REQUESTS!
LET'S MAKE A POKE'BRONY ERA!!!!!!