Posted October 6, 201115 yr I was wondering if Utada Hikaru will be doing another theme song for 3D and KH3?
October 6, 201115 yr She's on hiatus. She won't be singing a song for KH3D, that I can assure you. Maybe when KHIII comes out, I'm pretty sure in 2013 or later, she'll have a new song ready.
October 6, 201115 yr She is ticked with Disney, so who knows if we'll even get anymore KH songs from Utada Hikaru.
October 8, 201115 yr Author http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=WngorGxf5p0 Here, watch this video. I like the music but i feel like it should be a little more upbeat....
October 8, 201115 yr I like the music but i feel like it should be a little more upbeat.... Well this would probably be for the ending theme or something?
I was wondering if Utada Hikaru will be doing another theme song for 3D and KH3?