Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Karysonson

How and when did you get into kingdom hearts?

Well me and my friend was talking about video games and then he said "A really awesome game is Kingdom Hearts". So I bought KH2. It was 2009 at the time so they didn't sell KH1 at shops any more.......

I saw the commercial for 3582 days and asked for it at Christmas.I recieved it as a gift from my grandparents,which was cool.I played it,loved it,and wanted to learn more.I then decided to watch all the cutscenes on youtube so I could figure out what was going on.I still do not have a playstaion,but I intend to buy one when I have enough money.

I saw the commercial for 3582 days and asked for it at Christmas.I recieved it as a gift from my grandparents,which was cool.I played it,loved it,and wanted to learn more.I then decided to watch all the cutscenes on youtube so I could figure out what was going on.I still do not have a playstaion,but I intend to buy one when I have enough money.

I'm pretty sure PS2s are dirt cheap now, you might as well buy one. Or a used 1st-gen PS3 that plays PS2 games (I'm not sure how expensive those are though).

Way back when in 2003, I was at a Wal-mart an looked through a $20 video games bin an spotted out Kingdom Hearts for the first time... I watched all the disney movies so i thought this game would be really cool and it was for the PS2 (which I got on my 7th birthday) so I decided to give it a try, turned out to be the best videogame i've ever played!! :) Stuck with the series up until now and cant wait for Dream Drop Distance! :D

Oh let's see if I can pull these memories from my brain. I heard about Kingdom Hearts (I still don't remember where), and thought it was cool. But I did not own a PS2, so I couldn't get it. My brother had a ps2 and his wife played Kingdom Hearts. So I played it a bit at their house. (for like 20 minutes) Then before one christmas my aunt called me and asked what game I thought my brother would want. I said Kingdom Heart 2. So that christmas, I opened a box to find a PS2 from my brother with a few games (Kingdom Hearts 1) and my aunt got me KH2. I was so excited, I played it there. I poped in KH2, and the opening movie kinda spoiled the first game for me. But never the less I played KH1 first and got close to beating it and gave up. Then I started KH2 and beat it. Finally I beat KH1 i was so happy. Then I got KH:COM for the GBA and I didn't get far; I hated the card system. Then later I picked up KH :RECOM and enjoyed it. Then Eventually I got days and got close to beating it but gave up, Still haven't played BBS or Re:Coded (though I did spoil the story for myself), but I hope to get BBS when I get a PSP. But like everyone else, I'm waiting for DDD. Long story, but that's how I got into Kingdom Hearts. I remember also watching these flash animation videos based on the first game. I forgot what they were called, but they were so funny. (One of my favorite quotes is; Kairi why is there Broccoli on your shirt?)

I remember it like it was yesterday, but it wasn't lol, I was six and I went to my best friends house because my mom needed to get something from there, I went into my friends room be he wasn't there. Anyway I turned on his tv and there it was, Kingdom hearts. The world was deep jungle and tarzan was in the party, I had no idea what was going on but when I saw donald and goofy I grabbed the controller and started playing. I had absolultley no idea what I was doing and I was instantly killed by the heartless. I new that I died so I turned off the tv put the controller back and ran out the room, I managed to see the game case so I knew what it was called. The next day my friend was pissed at me and knew I was playing and died and he worked hard to get there. After a few days I saw the commercial of kingdom hearts and begged my mom to get it for me, three days later at 8:00pm she asked me to help her get something from the trunk, she didn't tell me what it was so I just reached inside there and it was kingdom hearts! I was sooo physicked and I put it in my ps2 immedatly. But I could only play it for 20 min cause I had to go to bed(even though it was summer). I don't remember what happened the next day but I loved it and my cousin fell in love with it and we both pre-ordered kh2 and got it on the same day. Me and my best friend would stay up all night and play kh nonstop. Thanks to kingdom hearts I got into final fantasy, ah memories :D

The first time I heard of Kingdom Hearts was from a game magazine. It told me about 'a FF x Disney Crossover'. Being a fan of Disney I am, I am interested, but I don't really play it until my brother bought it for his PS2. I stopped playing early at first because I don't understand anything at first, being a game newbie I am, but then after KHII comes up and I played it until the end with my brother, I decides to re-play KH1.

Years passed after I finished KH2 (I never finished KH1, got stuck on Wonderland, but I really want to finish it soon now), and I forgot how much do I love KH series. But one day, a roleplayer on a roleplay forum with OCs used a visualization/PB of Aqua, and I got interested in that character. Then one day when I was picking up games for my PSP, I decided to pick on Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and I got hooked.

...and the result is, now I'm back into the Kingdom Hearts fandom. :)

well it was 2007 when i got it. my grandparents and i went to america for my birthday and i visited my family when i got there they had some games for me to pick out. i picked lego starwars simpsons road rage and kh 1. i was confused because i dindnt have a ps2 so when i got home to my country for christmas i thought i was gettng more roller sktes but when i opened the box it wa a ps2. after that kh became my favourite game series

I was trying to get CoM for my gameboy after I saw a special commercial thing on disney channel for disney games, but when I went to the store they didn't have it so my mom showed me the original KH and I got that. I remember I use to be scared of the Darkside heartless for some reason when I was little, but besides that I remember being stuck at Malificent dragon and Riku/Ansem and I almost gave up xD well I did for a long time lol.

I don't remeber when I got into KH exactly, but I remember how I got into it. My best friend had been a fan of the series for a while and he kept pestering me to play the first game for about a year or two until I finally said "Alright I'll play it!" Then when I sat down and began playing the first game I literally turned to him and said"Why didn't you make me play this sooner!"