Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Stardustblade358

_|-CIVIL WAR: RESISTANCE-|_ (Roleplay)

Marina stared at the boy. "You're not with them?"Marina asks. He just stared. She then heard his statement. "you can say that. 10 years of this crap is a litteral pain in the @$$."Marina says. She looked around and then looked back at the boy. "Listen,all soldiers on this base have orders for my death. And I need to meet up with m friends. You can come along as long as you don't slow me down. So you better keep up with the pace."Marina says. She walked foward and then looked back at the boy. "And don't you think of betraying me or hurt me. Or else."Marina says as she and the boy started to run around. She then stopped in the hall when the soldiers were blocking the way. But then a figure came to save the moment. After taking out the soldiers. The figure took off his hood to show it was Alex. Marina stared. "Alex..."Marina says. His blue eyes and famous smile just made sure that it was him. She stared at him. His clothing was ripped in many places along with blood stains all over them. He had blue and black bruising along with stab and slash wounds all over him. His hair was a mess and it was going in all directions. "(Alex...)"Marina thinks. It seemed that he had suffered as much as she...or worse. Marina simply smiled back. "Good to see you again after so long...Alex."Marina says as she had slightly forgotten about the boy.

"If you guys are done with the pleasentries, we should get moving before..." said Maloran until his helmet was knocked off with a gunshot. his left eye was completely misty with a cut going diagonally down from left to right, you could barely see the color or iris. "Could one of you grab my helmet while i take care of this?" said Maloran as he charged at the soldiers and began killing them.

(the generals pov)

i saw what that alex roberts did to the sectors security system. "youll enjoy your reunion with your friends in HELL!" i pushed the button the detonate the whole sector in 5 minutes. the countdown began, as i saw the sector shined red with the detonation sequence

(leslies pov)

i heard alex saying that he disabled the security for the whole building he was talking to marina over the speaker. the girl near alessa stood up and sended a signal.

"since you wont do anything it will make it ALOT easier to kill you." alessa said, i didnt know what to even think or feel. 'my own daughter is one of them...she looks so much like her father...' "WHAT DO YOU KEEP STARING AT?! YOULL PAY FOR DEFYING OUR GOVERNMENT AND GOD!" she said. i pursed my lips. "alessa, how could you be so blind?" i said, lights started to glow red and there was a clock counting down. "you.die.now." alessa said she charged at me i blocked and clashed.

-meanwhile-

naga and alistair we immediately surprised as they saw that all the lights became red and a clock started to count down as they were outside in a large humvee, they put the humvee in camouflage mode, which made them and the humvee invisible as there was more soldiers surrounded the building down hill from where they were. "they better get out of there quick...'[/i]

Alex smiled back. "Feeling's mutual, Marina." In a split second, Alex drew his Keyblade and pointed it behind Marina, shooting a beam of light at a soldier behind her, knocking him out. He quickly cast a Curaga spell on her, knowing that she desperately needed it. They then heard a voice over the intercom. "Self-destruct sequence activated. Detonation, in 5 minutes counting."

"Guess I picked a bad time to choose a sentimental moment, huh?" Alex grabbed the boy's helmet and tossed it at him. Alex didn't know who he was, but if he wasn't trying to kill them, he had no issue with him. Alex turned back to Marina. "Leslie might still be somewhere in here. You up for one last rescue mission?"

Marina noded. She spun her keyblade and rested it on her shoulder. "Lets go."Marina says. They all noded and starte dto run off. Marina looked around and then looked back up. "Well thisshould be fun. Haven't done this in 10 years. Plus a challenge of a 5 minute countdown?Just like the old times..."Marina says whisperng a bit. They saw soldiers. Marina threw a sphere and explotions got them. She then saw more come. She jumped at them and slashed them down. She kicked one away and slashed him down by the back. She looked at the two and noded. They ran down the halls and looked around. "Ok,if I were Leslie,where would i be in a place so big as this?"Marina asks to herself as she rested her keyblade on her shoulder.

(leslies Pov)

we clashed some more then two more showed up. "abrax! erebos!" the injured girl said. "three against one...that isnt fair." i smiled. "now your ready to fight?! its about TIME!" alessa said to me. 'i will not raise my keyblade against my own child...' "sorry to disappoint you, but id rather fight a more suitable opponent, you maybe one of them but your still green." i said through my teeth, all three came at me. "DETONATION SEQUENCE IN 3 MINUTES." the announcement said, i moved as fast as i could but they all charged at me with pure aggression, i managed to block most of them, i was on my knees but i blocked what i could. 'shit, whoever invented those stupid cuffs that drained my power and i had to wear for 10 years, i hate you.'

(the generals pov)

i was watching happily while i ate some gourmet cheese cake. balthazar came in and gave me another helping.

"Ok, i've only been a wielder for a year, and already this is a SUICIDE MISSION!.....so what are we running so slowly for?" asked Maloran as he ran past the other two and took out some guards. "Hey, do me a favor, if you see someone coming at me from the left, let me know, i'm blind on that side." said Maloran. Maloran continued taking out the guards that got in his way. "Quick question, is this the everyday life of a wielder or something?" asked Maloran. Maloran then jumped to one of the walls, jumped off and killed another soldier.

Marina stared at the boy. "Appearently you have been living in some other dimension. Haven't you seen what has happened to this world?!"Marina asks. She looked up. "I know I haven't seen the outside world for around 5 years. But the last time I did. The Tyranny was taking everyone who defied it either by slave or directly killed on the spot. And with the years. I imagene it has only gotten worse."Marina says. She threw a red sphre and an explotion happened and the soldiers catched on fire. They started to burn down slowly, "But yeah. You can say that. Ever since the civil war started. It's only been a struggle."Marina says. She turned. "Now before this whole damn place explodes. Lets find Leslie and get the heck out of here."Marina says as she kicked the door opened and they entered to the next level of the building.

Alex looked at the boy. "Average for Keyblade wielders? Probably not." Alex flipped over a soldier, grabbed his back, and smashed him into the floor in front of him. "Average for US? Probably." As the three entered the next section of the building, Alex saw Leslie across the hallway on her knees, with three soldiers attacking her. One of them, a 15 year old girl, looked vaguely familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it. As they were about to attack Leslie again, Alex's eyes began to glow blue. His voice projected through the hallway, causing the guards to stop and focus on him. His voice now had a dark echo behind it. "Don't even think about it."

Alex was one of the few Keyblade wielders who had access to Limits, incredibly powerful attacks that could be used once in a while. Though he could originally only use them when he was on the verge of death, he had trained himself to access them whenever he needed, though his more powerful ones still needed for him to be weak. His Keyblade began to glow, and he swung it. A blade of light shot from it and flew in between Leslie and the soldiers. It hit a nearby wall and caused a large explosion, destroying the wall and revealing the outside world outside of it. Alex, Marina, and the boy ran to Leslie's side.

"Detonation in 2 minutes."

(alessas pov)

'green how dare she? who does she think she is all she is a worthless slave thats an object for trade.' me erebos and abrax were about to kill her then another three keyblade weilders showed up. they all attacked us, they were indeed strong.

"hmph, took you long enough." she smiled at one man, he looked...familiar. i was on the floor.

"we need to get out of here now, alessa. hakumei is seriously injured and so are you. youll fight the slave another day." erebos said, abrax had hakumei on his shoulders, she was unconscious. i looked at all four of them. pathetic. "when we meet next time. youll die." i said to the slave with long black hair. we then ran.

"DETONATION IN 1 MINUTE."

(leslies pov)

"i guess we dont have time to exchange pleasantries..." i said. we all started to run traverse from where they went.

'T minus 10...9....8...", alex broke down a huge door with ease and there was a huge window as we were in some kind of conference room. "time to jump. we dont have a choice" i said. "6....5......4." i broke the glass with my keyblade as we all jumped through the window. we were 1,000 feet in the air as we dropped. "3....2..." we threw our keyblades up. "1." our riders formed as a massive explosion engulfed the whole building, embers flew around everywhere as we were riding far away. "thats another for the record books...whos the new kid?" i said.

Marina turned to Leslie. "You can say,an adittion to the team."Marina says. She then covered her eyes a bit as her eyes needed to adjust to the light. When they did Marina's eyes widen slightly. She looked around. The world was...a disaster. Buildings were in ruins. People were on the streets coughing and sick. In he last years the Tyranny had taken over the worlds and taken them down. Only making the people fight for survival. "This...this is horrible..."Marina whispers. She then looked back at Alex,Leslie and the boy. She then looked back down. "We need to get back to the base. They might not know still where it is. We can rest there for a few and come up with a plan."Marina says.

Alex flew through the air with Leslie, Marina, and the boy. The wind caused his face to sting, since he still had plenty of bruises and cuts on him. He heard Marina suggest that they go back to base, since they might not have found it yet.

"Where are their headquarters?!" Alex didn't say a word, and got slashed across the leg for it.

"Believe me, they don't know where it is yet. If there's anywhere that we'll be safe at, it'll be back at HQ. Besides..." Alex looked back at the burning prison facility, with soldiers scrambling everywhere, people on the ground, slaves trying to run and getting shot down. "...I could really use a familiar sight right now."

Marina noded. The four of them flew off. After around 20 minutes they lowered down and looked around. "Let's see."Marina says. She got off her runner and dismissed it. She walked around and walked to the back of a building. She saw what was left of a garden. It was overgrowned and messy now. Bearly alive eve. Marina walked through the path and saw a simple statue of an angel pointing down at the earth and up at the sky. She summoned her keyblade and pointed at the statue. A beam of light went from her keyblade to the angel. Then the lower part of the statue opened to show a staircase. "Yup. It's still here. Let's go."Marina says as she and the rest walked down. This was one of the hidden entrances to the base,it was one of the most secret. When they all entered the staircase dissapeared. They all walked down and finally reached the bottom floor. They opened the door and found themselves in one of the hallways of the base. Marina smiled. "We should be safe here."Marina says.

"That's good, i should probably let you know, there are fewer of us out there, names Maloran, by the way." Maloran said to the third fighter. Maloran then started removing the armor pieces he was wearing, starting with his helmet, revealing his scared, misty left eye once again. he then removed the guantlests and shoulder guards, revealing more scars down his arms. as a matter of fact, he was pretty battered up from his year as a wielder. "As you can probably tell, i've had my fair share of battles." said Maloran.

Marina noded. "I see."Marina says. She walked over to him and patted his back. "Well,good to have you on the resistance."Marina says. She then walked upfront. "Now to see if there are any people around here."Marina says as she walked around the halls. She started to open doors and look around rooms. The place seemed a bit abandoned. Marina then heard some mumbluling. Marina walked over to a door and heard some voices talking. Marina opened the door to find some people in there. They all looked around 14 to 17 years old,there were about 9 of them. They all quickly pointed their keyblades at her. Marina quickly summoned hers and pointed at them. "Calm down. We're with you guys."Marina says. They lowered their blades and Marina lowered hers. "Good. My name is Marina. Nice to meet you all. It would be lovely for you guys to tell me what do you know so far,and how is the status on the resistance."Marina says as she gave them a confident smile.

Alex walked into the headquarters with everyone else. He wished that he could say it was good to be back, but returning here only meant returning to fighting, to plotting, and to taking down evil governments. All things Alex thought he had left behind 10 years ago. But hey, he was already brought back into this life, so he may as well stick it out until the end. Alex walked up beside Marina. "Honestly, I'd say that the fact that we've all been gone for 5 years and there's still a resistance is good enough news." Alex also felt that the building was significantly more empty than it was before. "Wonder what happened to everybody else..."

Marina looked at Alex and noded. She turned back to the kids. "So...what happened that you can tell us?"Marina asks. One of the kids stepped up. "We formed a group against the Tyranny,us and others. Then we were taken in by the resistance and we became a part of it. They told us that they were waiting for the results of a mission. But then everything started to go wrong. Slowly more missions were sent. Eventually. No one else came back,and we're the only one's left. Right now we're just trying to learn what we can from the surface and try to figure out a plan."The boy says. Marina noded and looked down slightly. "That was us..."Marina mutters slightly. She then looked back up and looked around. "I wonder if my room's still around."Marina says as she started to walk down the hall looking for her room.

Alex stayed in the room, listening to all of the resistance members. He slowly nodded. "Alright... what matters most is that all of you guys and girls are still alright. We're probably gonna take a day or two so we can get settled back in, then we're gonna come up with a plan. Take this time to relax until then. Alex then left the others, going to his former room, which still had his stuff in it from before they left on that mission. Alex ditched his ruined clothes for a new set of jeans, t-shirt, and black zip-up sweater, which luckily still fit. Alex then went into his washroom and looked in the mirror. He could hardly believe that he was looking at himself, with all the cuts, bruises, and overall discolouration of his face. Even though he was able to get his hair back into place (which wasn't hard, since his hair was still somewhat short), he still overall looked like he was beaten with the ugly stick, which Alex figured just had to heal on its own.

Marina opened the door to her old room. She smiled and closed the door. Everything was intact. There were still tools on the desk,an unifinished project,old plans. Her bed was still undone. The only difference was that most of the place was a bit dusty. Marina got out of her torn and blood stained clothing. She looked around the gabinets. "Come on I must have something here that fits."Marina says as she looked through the clothing. She managed to pull some out. She brushed the dust off them and them on. She wore a black tank top,black shorts with a white belt,black combat boots,and a pair of yin-tang desighned black and white fingerless gloves. SHe then turned her view to the mirror. She wiped the dust off it and pouted. "Aw man my hair is a disaster!"Marina says a bit annoyed. She picked up her hairbrush and walked to the bathroom. After a few minutes of quick rinsing on her hair,washing the blood off her hair and her face. She brushed her hair 100 times. She finally got all the knots untied and finished. She setted her hairbrush down and smiled slightly. "Not in the best condition. But still good in someway."Marina says wondering if some scars would ever go away.

Maloran was walking around the base, taking in the sight. the only downside was, it reminded him of the life he lost, the family he would never see again. "It's times like this, that i wish 'Tyranny' never existed, that things were normal in the world once again." said Maloran. Maloran then struck the wall with such force, it could be heard throughout the base. "I will end 'Tyranny' once and for all, none will remain when i'm done with them."

Maloran turned to see Alex, now leaning near the wall that he had just punched. "So, I take it that this whole battle is about more than just your political beliefs, huh?" Alex pushed himself off of the wall. He saw a little bit of himself in Maloran... or at least, what Alex thought he'd be if he'd ever let his emotions, his anger get the best of him. "So, if you don't mind me asking, how did you end up where you are now?" Alex crossed his arms. "You don't have to tell me if you fell uncomfortable about it, but talking about your problems is a good method of getting some stress off your soldiers. Besides, we've got at least another page worth of posts before we get to the next big event in this RP."

Marina finished getting the bandages around her forearms. She looked at the mirror and moved her hair a bit. "There we go."Marina says. She then walked over to the unifnished project and anime sweatdropped. "Ay,I think I completetly forgot what I was soppouse to do here."Marina says as she sighed. She then looked around. She walked over to the counter and saw a black and white laces lying there. She stared at it and smiled. She got her long hair and made it in two long pony tails. She moved them around and smiled. "Perfect."Marina says. She walked outside and casually looked around. She remembered a few memories. How she would bother Jacobs on just random stuff to for him to try out a new experiment of hers. Marina then frowned,thinking,it was her fault. He was there infront of her. Both of them...and she did nothing. She sighed. Breathed. And then walked down the hall.

sorry of le absence, school took over. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png

---

(nagas pov)

i was flirting with one of the resistance members, as usual the dog succumb to my feminine charm and wit. "ill do whatever you say..." he drooled and that fool alistair was there as he sighed, holding that pimp stick of his. "you realize whats going on?" he said to me. "i dont know, you tell me." i responded plainely. "well, today i had finished the last piece of pie in the fridge, i took a walk and the KWU has finished a deadly laser that can destroy universe so they can take over dimensions just for the sake of a delusional loser. other than that not much is going on." alistair said sarcastically. "you know i can at least take a hint." i retorted. "you know what they...big boobs, small brain." he said. "NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE IM JUST AS BIG BREASTED AS IM INTELLIGENT. you just dont understand my aesthetic value in being the most powerful sorceress in the world..." i smiled as i strutted around dramatically, just showing hows boss, he snickered. "please, only Lina Inverse holds that title and second is..." i heard him say. i then remembered that red-haired flat-chested brat. "OH please! that hasnt been officially decided YET." i cutoff. "once i defeat her i will become the most powerful sorceress in the world!" i said as i laughed my very beautiful charming laugh which make men fall in love with me:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffiiYPg5qSc&feature=related

"we better get to the meeting...kibo and shinjin should be back announcing some intel and distributing missions..." i heard that fool mutter but i didnt care.

(leslies pov)

i was in my room and i laid on my bed as i looked aimlessly at the ceiling. i pursed my lips as i looked discontent, i then sat up from my bed and looked at an old picture frame of me and _____ along with our daughter, alessa who was photoshopped into my arms to seem like if i was holding her. in reality i was holding a stuffed bear that he won for me at the celebration after daniel and stahl died, we had a huge party at his mansion. all we and our friends did was laughed and talked as we didnt have a care in the world. i deeply sighed as i got out of my room thoughts kept racing in my head.

'your pathetic! oh NOW your gonna fight?..... who you calling green? your a slave. ......your nothing but garbage! ...you protected non wielders...awesome rat....' alessas piercing voice echoed inside my head, my throat wanted to close. i took another deep breath as i felt a knot in my stomach and shocks run down my spine. i headed into the training room i summoned my keyblade and i just went at it at the large ring that floated in the gym. the ring itself was clearly indestructible for training purposes only. i overheard a conversation among resistance members about the KWU building a deadly universe killing laser and plans to dominate everything in existence to the cult regime and they were gonna be late for the meeting. for some reason it just went over my head as i kept focusing on the ring. hitting it over and over again, but all it did was jiggle back a bit then came back to me for some more.the harder i hit it the more it would just come back faster to the point where it would try to knock me down on the floor, i got up and wiped the blood off of my nose.

Maloran turned to see Alex, now leaning near the wall that he had just punched. "So, I take it that this whole battle is about more than just your political beliefs, huh?" Alex pushed himself off of the wall. He saw a little bit of himself in Maloran... or at least, what Alex thought he'd be if he'd ever let his emotions, his anger get the best of him. "So, if you don't mind me asking, how did you end up where you are now?" Alex crossed his arms. "You don't have to tell me if you fell uncomfortable about it, but talking about your problems is a good method of getting some stress off your soldiers. Besides, we've got at least another page worth of posts before we get to the next big event in this RP."

"It started last year, i had heard stories of the keyblade when i was a child, i thought they were just legends, until i found the keychain for 'Way to the Dawn', somehow, 'Tyranny' knew i was a wielder right then, they located my home, and killed my family, they then went after my other relatives, hunting me....i'm the only one left of my entire family, i've been hunting, and killing any 'Tyranny' member ever since, my personal vendetta is my primary reason for fighting this war." said Maloran.

Alex nodded. "Hey, I know where you're coming from. I've lost family to those monsters too. 25 years ago, I guess it's been, now." Alex looked at Maloran. "I know exactly how you feel. I used to feel the same way. But remember, don't let your anger get the better of you." Alex turned and began to walk away. "It could turn you into something you're not."

Alex made his way to the training room to get some practice, only to see Leslie going to town on the training ring. Alex watched as she struck it over and over until it knocked to the ground, causing blood to come out of her nose. Sheesh, I guess I'm the designated councilor of the resistance now. Alex walked over to Leslie. "What's going on?"