Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Stardustblade358

_|-CIVIL WAR: RESISTANCE-|_ (Roleplay)

Marina walked around the base and started to spin around. She couldn't stop thinking of what happened,the faliure of the mission,the deaths of Jacobs and Quentin,the 10 years being stuck in there...yup,bad times. Marina eventually ended up in Jacob's old office. She peeked inside. Everything was like when he left it,excluding the paperwork,witch seemed that the other Resistance members used it to gain more info and so. There was one of her prototypes on the desk still. It seemed to be working still,and it had some spheres left. She slowly took it and closed the door. She quickly got bored...she needed someone to annoy. Jacobs wasn't there. Marina slowly turned and walked around to find the young members. "Hey."Marina says. They turned to her. Marina pointed the prototype at them. "Time for you guys to learn what these do."Marina says.

(Holy crapola,wrong character xD. Ok,fixed)

Marina shotted a beam at them and they all got caught in it. Marina moved the device and lifted them up. She started to walk away as she took them soon enough to one of the training rooms. She setted them down. She walked to a locked chest and opened it with her keyblade. "I am gonna see how good you guys are in self defense. So..."Marina says. She took out what looked like a pen. She clicked it and suddenlt it covered half of her body having one of her arms to become somewhat like a canon and her side of the head have a lock on for targets. "You better run."Marina says. They stared and summoned their keyblades.

i bit my lip as i started to grew frustrated at the damn thing, i turned to alex. "that female soldier with blonde hair and blue eyes...shes my daughter alessa....i thought she was dead but i know for a fact that we are going to cross paths again. i dont want to hurt her, shes been brain-washed by the stupid leader of this whole tyrannical/communist government." i looked at the training ring, it turned off by itself as it just laid on the floor. 'just thinking of how ______ died was one thing but people brainwashing your child....they are gonna die.' i felt my blood boil for revenge as i felt my whole body and face hot. "we're gonna slit the throat of every one of those bastards." i said grimly, i felt a sensation in my heart, as dark feelings festered in my heart.

Alex did a double take when he heard what Leslie had said. He knew that the soldier had seemed familiar somehow, but he wasn't able to give the face a name until now. "That girl attacking you was Alessa?! Jeez..." Alex really wasn't sure what he could say. 'Sorry' probably wasn't what Leslie was looking for right now. "Well... at least she's alive. Besides, it's not over by a long shot. Marina and I had believed for a while that the WPA was an evil organization, and only the KWU were fighting for what was right. We got out of that, and that was when we were only 14. If Alessa is 15 now, then she'll make it." Alex figured it was best for Leslie to have some time alone, so he went away.

Alex walked around the base for a while, eventually coming to Jacobs' old office. Asides from some paperwork scattered around and some dust, it looked completely untouched. Alex leaned forward on the desk, sighing.

"You left us in Twilight Town to die and didn't even bother searching for us after. That's something 'sorry' can't cover. But treating you like trash isn't going to bring her back, or make anything better. I know you've been trying to make things better, and I've been running away from the problem. I still don't forgive you for everything you did, but after this deal with Stahl is over... I'm willing to try and repair things between us."

Alex got off the desk and leaned against the wall. "Jacobs... I'm sorry we never got the chance to fix things... I wish we did."

'i couldnt save alessa or even help my own friends out....some hero i am. ive been just so caught up in trying to surpass my cousin just fighting to get custody of alessa, and try to fix things between me and him even though he was probably gonna end up marrying that btich just to have a mom around....i guess that seems fair since i dont deserve to be happy....or even be here with alex or marina...they probably hate me if they do i dont blame them. ' i saw Alistair come up to me . "come that meeting is about to start." he told me i nodded and i just leaned against the wall as i watched. "now, the KWU is planning to to ship an important part for their laser. and we need to destory it. the mission begans soon, its heavily guarded. good luck to all of you." thats all i pretty much paid attention to was just the mission. 'maybe the new guy will be up for it...'

-meanwhile-

(the generals pov)

i sat down and read a file i found during soras time...it was about xehanort. i read every single file that had something to do with soras life. 'all i need is kingdom hearts....' i smiled.

Marina shotted at them. They all blocked and reflected with their keyblades. Marina charged at them and summoned her keyblade with her other hand. She then got her beam to turn into a sword like weapon. She started to slash at them. They all started to spread and use different types of magic. Marina easily dodged them. She then jumped up and changed her sword weapon into a pistol. She startedto shoot different types of spheres at them. Some got tangled as roots of darkness appeared and helded them down. The others dodged explotions and trap holes. Marina slammed her keyblade agaisnt a few sending them back. Some blocked and jumped back. Marina walked foward. "You guys can keep up,I'm impressed,but remember that outside they won't hold back with their weapons."Marina says.

(Hey stardustblade, i was thinking that Marina could be shocked that he knows about the mark of mastery, seeing as he's only been a wielder for a year, and it normally takes to, that's my idea anyway.)

Maloran was walking down the hall when he heard the commotion. he ran towards the sound and saw Marina training the younger wielders. "What in the name of the mark of mastery is going on over here?" asked Maloran. as Maloran waited for an answer, he started thinking to himself. Man, my life in the outside world probably wasn't as crazy as this.

(Mark of Mastery sounds good,but seeing how it's a civil war,I don't know if it'll make much difference.)

Marina slowly turned to Maloran. She slowly lowered her beam gun and looked at the wielders. "Take five."Marina says as she snapped her fingers and the armour retreated and returned to be just a pen. She looked over to him and walked over to him. "Just seeing their survival skills. After so long in this endless war I've seen enough deaths and enough to know if these kids could survive or not. Though who knows,surprises can come out of the most unexpected places."Marina says as she stared at the wielders. "I need to train a bit more myself,my skills had gotten a bit rusty after sitting down in that cell for so long."Marina says as she turned to him and smiled. "Now,what you need?"Marina asks.

-meanwhile-

(hakumei's POV)

i was just tired and panting from all that dueling with alessa, she was very determined to find that slave again. alessa wiped the sweat from her forhead. "come on, another round." she panted, i took a moment to catch my breath. "you two had enough, rest for another day. besides its both of your turn to guard the damn thing." abrax said as he leaned on the wall, erebos held his keyblade as he rested it on his shoulder. "yep. quiet as hell though for 24 hours, but at least you get an automatic promotion." erebos said as i looked at his rank. it was Master Sargent, i yet have no clue why he and i ranked up so quickly and im just a first sargent and alessa and abrax are just staff sargents. "alright, cool well see you boys in 24 hours and no funny stuff." i said with seriousness, abrax smiled innocently and erebos snickerd. "oh whatever could you mean?" abrax said with a sly smile. "we wont get into trouble, we're good boys." erebos said innocently. "right. sure. well buy that for now." alessa said. "oh come one guys, you ended up throwing a mattress over a cliff,triggered the nuclear alarm and caused a panic." alessa said simply. "yeah and lucky you just get lavatory duty." i said.

(Mark of Mastery sounds good,but seeing how it's a civil war,I don't know if it'll make much difference.)

Marina slowly turned to Maloran. She slowly lowered her beam gun and looked at the wielders. "Take five."Marina says as she snapped her fingers and the armour retreated and returned to be just a pen. She looked over to him and walked over to him. "Just seeing their survival skills. After so long in this endless war I've seen enough deaths and enough to know if these kids could survive or not. Though who knows,surprises can come out of the most unexpected places."Marina says as she stared at the wielders. "I need to train a bit more myself,my skills had gotten a bit rusty after sitting down in that cell for so long."Marina says as she turned to him and smiled. "Now,what you need?"Marina asks.

"I need all the help i can get killing every last member of 'Tyranny', plus, i need to know what i can do to help, i want to be of some use, i hated being thought of a useless when my entire family was alive, i need to redeem myself, i'm the last member of my entire family." said Maloran. Maloran then called on his keyblade and looked at it. "I can be of use on the front lines." said Maloran as he called of his keyblade.

Alex left Jacobs' former office and began walking around the base, looking for a way to kill time until they decide on their next step. Well, it's been way too long since I've gotten to practice myself. Maybe I could train with Marina or something. Besides, I don't think she's trained in a while either. Alex went to find Marina, but when he did, she was talking to Maloran, who wanted to be up on the front lines fighting with them against the tyranny. Well, looks like someone didn't listen to anything I said.

Marina stared and noded slightly. "Remember though. Anger and revenge sometimes its not the best way to go."Marina says. She crossed her arms. "Anger only causes corruption. And corruption leads to war."Marina says as she stared at him. She then lowered her arms and turned to the side to see Alex. She smiled. "Hey Alex."Marina says. She turned to see the keyblade wielders talking and staring at the shperes that Marina had gaven them for them to get used to use. Marina stretched slightly. "Hey Alex,wanna train for a bit?"Marina asks.

"You guy's don't mind if i join in with the training do ya, i've been fighting on instinct for the whole year, i've never really had any formal training." said Maloran. Maloran never wanted anyone to know, but he wasn't a very good fighter, even now he still has trouble in a fight with 'Tyranny'. but there was a secondary reason he wanted to join in the train. that reason was, he never really had friends, yet he would fight for anyone. loyalty and anger were the only two emotions he ever showed after what happened when he became a wielder. but he never wanted only two emotions to remain.

Alex looked at Maloran and Marina. He shrugged. "Well, if you're serious about wanting to take down this Tyranny, then I guess it would help to know just how well you can use your weapon. Why not?" Alex made sure that all the other kids were a decent distance away, then took a few steps back. He extended his arm and drew his Keyblade, spinning it a couple times before resting it on his shoulder in his trademark battlestance. "Alright, first off, let's see what you can do. Don't hesitate to throw everything you've got at me." Alex smiled.

i saw that alex was training the rookie. 'good luck for him becoming a master...deofe gave me that title before i ran away and became a mercenary...i couldnt claim the mark myself even though he gave it to me becuase if i did i would be chased down for my head by the WPA if they even found out that he had an apprentice...good luck to him then.' i just paged alex and marina for the mission of destroying the vital part of the laser. i transformed my rider and headed to radiant garden. i went through a place known as "the underground" where everyone that lives that "didnt see anything" or "know nothing." its obvious that the people here are scared of their own government and imagine a worse fate that poverty and thats being separated by the ones that they loved since it was a very tight nit community. i landed at the edge of the district, it was half desert. the wind gusts threw sand everywhere as the humid air made me sweat as i looked at the dam that used to be there as its now just a sand dune. around the whole area there was nothing but large tents as houses and gigantic cactuses that were like skyscrapers that touched the sky. alistair radioed me. "you let alex and marina know right? over." "yeah, i did. i paged them. if they wanna show they can be my guest.over." "well, ill meet you at the infiltration point.over." "copy that." i said. 'why would they if they hate me....'

Marina smiled and summoned her keyblade. "Let's go Alex."Marina says. She charged at him. He blocked and jumped back. He used a Thundaga magic.Marina blocked and dodged. She jumped around and used Aeroga towards Alex. He used an Aeroga of his own and teh attacks clashed,repeling eachother. Marina smiles and charged at him. She slammed her keyblade towards him and he blocked easily. Marina spun to knock him off his feet. He jumped back.Marina smiled. "You haven't let your skills rust."Rosalinda says as she attacked once more.

"Hey, don't leave me out of this." said Maloran as he summoned his keyblade and charge. Maloran started using his magic against Alex at long range, he didn't wan to use his close range attacks just yet. "Giving you a heads up here........THUNDAGA!" shouted Maloran as he launched a powerful lightning attack towards Alex. "Lets see if you can dodge that." said Maloran with a smirk.

i was deeper into the underground, i then see a monument of a girl, it looked rather old. it read:

Dedicated to the Princess of Heart Kairi

The Princess of Innocence

Let her Light Guide Humanity

'the 7 princesses of heart....the most purest of hearts filled with light. with all of them together one can summon kingdom hearts, at least that what i heard with those fairytales when i was a kid. supposedly this evil witch gathered them all together and sora saved the world by stopping her. now evidence suggests that now they're all dead, im not surprised that theyll never be any hearts filled with light ever again in this cruel world.' i kept going into my journey as night fell, i finally arrived at the infiltration point. there were many guards protecting this warehouse in the outskirts of the underground. "long time no see." i saw kibo and shinjin, they wore their resistance uniforms. "i could say the same thing." i smiled. "hows your magic doing?" kibo asked. "bad. i cant feel my power. i now know what it feels like to be a normal keyblade weilder." i said. "give it time, youll feel it soon enough, those cuffs werent designed to suck you dry." shinjin said, i nodded. "hopefully, but right now we gotta go in. they only sent you two in this mission?" i asked. "yeah, the rest is just back up and some of them are hacking their satilite feed to see if we can get any info." shinjin said. "we gotta get going now, they are about to take their lunch break." kibo said. as soon as they went off, we got ontop of the building covered by the darkness of the night.

-meanwhile-

(hakumeis pov)

"i know we're lucky." abrax said. "you guys better get going. our drill sargent will get mad." erebos said me and alessa nodded nodded, they arrived shortly at where they were suppose to be at. the location was mostly kept a secret as i looked at the ginormous device that was about 700 feet tall and about 600 feet wide. we just stood there. i kept looking at the device. 'why would The general create this if he is so successful? must be "reasons for national security"'

(once again... Rosalinda?)

Alex saw that he had a page from Leslie about the mission she went off to. She could have told us... Alex then dodged Marina's next attack and did a backflip to avoid Maloran's Thundaga. Alex smirked at the two. "So, it's a two-on-one now, huh?" Alex ran at Marina and the two exchanged blows again. Their blades clashed several times. Alex then made a slash at her legs to try and knock her off her feet, but Marina jumped over it. She then made a slash at Alex, but he quickly sidestepped it. The two had fought together for so long, that countering each other's blows had pretty much become a second nature. "You haven't lost your touch either." Alex jumped away from the two, and looked at Leslie's message. "Tell you what, guys; the best way to practice is to go out and get real experience. So how about we go and help Leslie out with her mission?"

(So sorry. I need to remind myself of witch character is who Q-Q)

Marina stared and smiled. "Allright. Haven't been on one of those in a while. It'll be awesome to once again go back on track."Marina says as she dismissed her keyblade. She turned to Marolan and gave him aa thumbs up. "You'll enjoy this. It's always a blast...Litterly."Marina says. She then stretched and walked around. She turned to the other Keyblade Wielders. "You guys can either come along or stay here and watch over the base. Either way. It'll be an important role on the way that this war will turn out."Marina says. She then walked over to an old bookcase. She moved it out of the way too show an entrance/exit for vehicles. "Let's get going shall we?"Marina says.

(Hope you don't mind if i add a keyblade glider)

"Three wielders against what could be an entire unit of 'Tyranny', certainty of death, small chance of success.....what are we waiting for?" said Maloran as he walked towards the room. as Maloran walked towards the room, he suddenly remembered something. "Wait a minute, i don't need a vehicle, i got a keyblade.....learned this about a month ago." said Maloran. Maloran then threw his keyblade and it turned into a strange glider. "What do ya think?"

ive just been swamped with school work >_<

-----

(hakumeis pov)

hours pass as we gaurded the laser. i slowly felt tired. i yawned. "sleepy? why dont you take a nap." alessa said as she walked over to me. "no, i wanna do my job." i said. "dont worry, hey ill even take the heat." alessa said, my eyes started to feel even more tired, and then i yawned again. "ok. but you got to wake me up." i said, a;essa nodded. "ok. you can count on me." she smiled "innocently". "hey! no funny stuff." i said, alessa giggled. "oh come on! your STILL mad about that?!" alessa laughed. "wetting me with a 5 gallon waterballoon filled with green goo isnt funny, and neither was the time when you dyed my hair a flaming orange." alessa started to burst with laughter. "that...look on your face was priceless!" she said with a hearty laugh, i sneered at her. "but no seriously get some rest. i wont do anything." i just sneered at her. she stopped laughing all together then she put her right hand to her heart and with her left hand she stuck out her pinky. "girl scouts honor i wont do JACK while your asleep i promise." she said in a serious tone, i pursed my lips. "fine..." i locked my pinky with hers and shook. i then sat on a chair and i closed my eyes and i slowly went to sleep.

' i was in the middled of some kind of field, it was filled with fire everywhere, i could feel the heat of the flames around me as the fire cringled and cracked. smoke covered the sky into a smoky pitch black, i could not tell if it was day nor night. i saw a figure standing there from far away it walked slowly closer and closer to me, i was holding my keyblade as it was covered in blood. the smell of the smoke burned my nostrills, i looked to the ground i saw it was that slave from sector 7G; the one that escaped with a group of other keyblade weilders. she was on the floor as she was heavily injured that she crawled to me. "ha-hakumei...dont.....he not what you think....h-hes a monster-a horrible wretched monster!" i filled anger swell up inside me, my face felt hotter than it felt with the fire around me. "shut up." i said through my teeth, tears came down my cheeks. i then saw alessa, erebos, and abrax lying on the floor dead. my best friends in the whole world were dead. "forget about mourning...that is just useless to even feel." the figure that was walking from far away was right up against my face, i felt his hot breath, golden-yellow peircing eyes looked straight into my eyes as if they could cut me in half with just a sheer glance. "everything,,,WILL BE MINE!" He yelled in a horrible distroted voice, as he became something else entirely horrific, and unhuman.'

i jerked my self with all my strength, i felt my face, following my body hit hard against the floor. i opened my eyes, they slowly adjusted to the brightness of the florescent lights. "holy crap! are you ok?!" alessa said to me as she offered me her hand, i took it. "yeah...im fine." i said as i was trying to adjust myself mentally that im in the real world now. "are you sure? you looked like you had a crazy seizure!" she said, now shes worried....great, now shes gonna act like a mom. she then put her hand on my forhead. "you sit, while i get a bottle of water." "but-" "no ifs ands or buts!" she cut me off. "you just jumped out of your chair and you had some weird kind of seizure, just relax and sit." she said in a firm tone. i sighed, "you act like such a mom." i said, "how can you say that? if i never had one and niether do you and if i remember correctly you dont have any parents too." she said. "yeah, thats true, but i think thats what they do. they worry about you like crazy." i pointed out. since it was true and no one in our whole battalion has parents they gave us a weird class. it talked about families, babies, parenting, and a whole bunch of other stuff, it was a three week thing but i only paid attention to the lessons that gave us exams. "yeah that maybe true...just sit here and ill be right back." she smiled then she left the chamber. i dropped to my seat and i sighed. 'what i nightmare...'

(Of course not. We all have 'em too.)

Alex smiled. "Well, at least you know the basics. One less thing we need to teach you. Listen..." Alex walked up to Maloran. "Everything we do is going to get massive resistance. Every mission is going to be a life threatening one. Don't be reckless." Alex grabbed a radio from his pocket and contacted Leslie. "Leslie, Marina, Maloran and I are on our way to give you some help. Let me know where you are right now." Alex then tossed his Keyblade into the air and it transformed into its Rider form. He then backflipped onto it. "Guess that practice session's gonna have to wait, Marina."

Marina smiled and threw her keyblade. Her blue and silver rider formed. She got on it and satted down. "Its ok. Now It'll just have to be on another time."Marina says as she slowly rode her runner towards Marolan. "Get ready. This might be pretty fun after all."Marina says. She turned to Alex. "Lets get going. We can get to Leslie's location as she gives it to us on the way."Marina says as she reved it up and the three of them flew off through the tunnel that leaded outside the base. They rode through the tunnels and eventually ended up flying out through a hidden cave into the outside world. They started to ride out.