Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
gambler-of-fate

Nobodies do have hearts [children of the dark]

*Srry I wasn't on, I was in the process of making a KH AMV :P*

I finally awoke out of my bed, the smell of breakfast was in the air but I wasn't hungry, I was only a bit angry inside. I travelled out of the long hallways and into the main room, everyone was bunched up on a couch watching some DVD, I wasn't interested. I went to the refridgerator and grabbed a sea-salt ice cream bar, after consumation I punched the stick through the wall and with darkness and Earth in my fist I pulled out an over-sized broadsword and began polishing. Sitting on a wooden chair behind the couch, still unnoticed...

(oh that's cool!)

Hinako sighed, the movie not even a least bit of funny to her. Noxia on the other hand seemed to have liked the movie.

I diddn't know anyone here, but that diddn't matter. No need for intros at least not now since they were pre-occupied. I looked at my sword and saw how nice and polished it was, giving off the reflection of me, and behind me, outside, I could see the reflection of the broken Kingdom Hearts...it kinda looks...like...a...MOON?! I quickly got up and looked behind me, the great mass was illuminating profusly, A sudden beat pounded inside me, my heart was pumping faster. "AGH!" I bent forward and fell to the ground, the sword bursting into sand as i lost control. The process was coming! Just like my somebody, I must transform! "AGH!" Canine teeth breaking human gums, hair peircing human flesh, skin tightening, eyes darkening, my soul once again blackening with the evil of the werewolf! (I have to get out of here before I lose all control!) I used the last temporary bit of my sanity to break out of the window and fall onto the ground, where the heartless lay.

EDIT:

*uhhhh one question...Who's our superior?...*