Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Unto The abyss

Beta Version: Fight for the Datascape [Rp open]

Xio crossed his arm "he such a wuss"

"anyway" Echo unrolled the Scroll with the quest on it "our quest is to find the statues of the great serpents and take their jewels then wait until midnight as we bring them together. we dont know what happens after that but it shouldnt be to hard its a B rank mission"

"Hey...Sorry Xio, I can just lose my grip sometimes, the rain's only making it worse. Come on, maybe the rain will stop if we hurry up. Plus we're going to get sick if we stay in one place in the middle of a rain storm, right?" Luna said with a smile. "Lead the way Echo..." Akise said, looking at him. Edited by Sodom

I leaned against a tree near a small lake somewhere away from those 4. I just needed to be alone and this was one of my favorite places to go when it was raining I pushed myself off of the tree. Leaving Skull to stay under the tree I walked onto the middle of the lake and looked down at my reflection when....

"I'll ask you again give us the water tablet."

"Why should I?"

"We'll kill you."

"Death isn't scary unless your weak." I said in a slightly creepy voice and watched them tremble....and looked around there were about 30 ish.

"Y-you a-a-sked for it!" He aimed and shot a bullet at me I didn't move or flinch and it went passed me.

Then I absorb some water around me, "Freeze Flame." I shot chunks of ice as big as bears at the bandits they all frozen...."I warned you but you didn't take it" I said walking off...

(Solar is that one of your attacks you listed in your character sign up?)

Xio followed ahead to scout out any dangers

walked with Luna and Akise "its gonna be a while till we reach the location so what to do while we wait?"

I looked down again at my reflection, blank yellow eyes staring back at me as a rain drop fell off of my hood and into the lake. The reflection became blurry and the water ripples said, 'Remember?' I closed my eyes and mouthed, 'Yeah' I let my cannons fade away then I looked up still grey and cloudy like back then. I walked back to Skull and let him get under my jacket.........