Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Your Favorite 2D & 3D Zelda Game

I do like the music from Spirit Tracks, but I've never played it. Is the storyline any good? The thought of link going steampunk with a steam engine (the steam boat thing was already pushing it) kind of scared me away for a bit there. I'm almost over it now, though. Maybe one day. :]

Yes, I thought the story was pretty good. Not quite as well presented as other video game storylines, but at the very least, I don't remember a huge "travel across the land looking for [blank]" quest without any explanation. The only thing I didn't like were some of the Spirit Flute segments, because they were almost impossible to play perfectly. Although, the minigames made up for that by being unique and fun. Also, I liked the train and I thought it was used well in the game. Edited by OthersiderME

I do like the music from Spirit Tracks, but I've never played it. Is the storyline any good? The thought of link going steampunk with a steam engine (the steam boat thing was already pushing it) kind of scared me away for a bit there. I'm almost over it now, though. Maybe one day. :]

spirit Tracks is actually my favourite Zelda in recent memory, so you have my recommendation

In answer to the topic:

2D Minish Cap

3D wind Waker

Now I have the dark over-world map theme stuck in my head. ^u^

http-~~-//youtu.be/b2MrK3rQYrA

By far my favorite song from any Zelda game. If I listen to it, there's no telling how long it will be stuck in my head.

2D: LINK TO THE PAST!! (probably my favorite Zelda game ever)

3D: It's almost a three-way tie between Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, and Twilight Princess.

It is an annual tradition that I play Link to the Past at least once. Every time I find new things, and still have trouble with that dang Turtle Rock dungeon!

Alright, I'm going to call Spirit Tracks a 2d one because there is no option for first person view. so, it's my favorite 2d one.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W_bFLwB0WY

You guys are just determined to get songs stuck in my head aren't you? lol This is also on my top list of Zelda tracks (see what I did there?)