Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Weiss

Power Rangers Fanclub

I was never a ranger. It was all a coy to end the world. My plan was a success thanks to this thread. >:}

I was never a ranger. It was all a coy to end the world. My plan was a success thanks to this thread. >:}

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I now look back at this thread, good times

.....TITANIUM, and keys was a ranger before a hedgehog.

Actually I was a hedgehog before this. And I was disguised. I built up the power rangers further to take them all out. And it worked. Once you leave your armor you are no longer a ranger.

Actually I was a hedgehog before this. And I was disguised. I built up the power rangers further to take them all out. And it worked. Once you leave your armor you are no longer a ranger.

I could totally go titanium at anytime, I will always be...THE ORIGINAL RANGER and the ranger that is always a ranger.