Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
optimism_24_7

Riku For Roleplay?

So, I considered being Riku for a comicon that is coming up sometime this year... I want to be as accurate as possible to him... I'm five foot nine and I weigh 175 lbs. Is that too big? I have the hair for him and the blue eyes. But I need body specifications and where I can make the outfits or buy them. :) Please and thank you :)

Just to let you know, Roleplay =/= Cosplay.

If you want to dress up as him for a comic con, then thats cosplaying. xD 

I'm completely new to that xD haha I felt like I wasn't saying something right.

you dont need to have the right type of body for cosplay

all you have to do is have fun

though i strongly recommend getting a wig and making your own costume

Nah, If you want a decent cosplay of  Riku you need muscles

just kidding, Anyway my cosplayer friends always make their own costumes so I don't know were you could buy it.

Riku's eyes are more greenish and I thought this was going to ask for a volunteer as Riku in a roleplay :I 

You don't have to worry about body type with cosplay because that sort thing can't always be helped. But then again if muscles are an issue you can take this as motivation to pump iron and look HAWK. 

I wouldn't go for unnatural muscles; that could look pretty weird.  Riku's pretty tall, so I think your height is good.  Are you going as KH1 or 2 Riku?  As for costumes...it's hard to find authentic looking ones, but I think this one seems pretty nice (kind of pricy though--if it's an issue you might want to consider eBay): http://www.cosplaymagic.com/kiherico.html .

Good luck and have fun!

Just to let you know, Roleplay =/= Cosplay.

If you want to dress up as him for a comic con, then thats cosplaying. xD 

This.

Try some wiki for specific lengths. 

But as far as I know you'll need some muscles. You know, Riku is not thin like Sora

Cool sig by the way, you have an excellent taste xD

Nah, If you want a decent cosplay of  Riku you need muscles

just kidding, Anyway my cosplayer friends always make their own costumes so I don't know were you could buy it.

I don't cosplay, but I figure if you're gonna try to look like a character you should attempt 100%. On critical Fun or accuracy, your call.

and I thought this was going to ask for a volunteer as Riku in a roleplay :I 

Same, but I don't even Rp.

Try some wiki for specific lengths. 

But as far as I know you'll need some muscles. You know, Riku is not thin like Sora

Cool sig by the way, you have an excellent taste xD

Thank you :D Hehe And I do have the arms and chest. I don't really have much of a tummy, but I want to get as lean as Riku. Haha

How would I go about making my own costume? :)

I wouldn't go for unnatural muscles; that could look pretty weird.  Riku's pretty tall, so I think your height is good.  Are you going as KH1 or 2 Riku?  As for costumes...it's hard to find authentic looking ones, but I think this one seems pretty nice (kind of pricy though--if it's an issue you might want to consider eBay): http://www.cosplaymagic.com/kiherico.html .

Good luck and have fun!

I was gonna try to go for the one from Dream Drop Distance.. As much as the one from KHII... The hair is extremely long, and I thought about using just my hair. But I do like the one from KHII because he looks... Fairly awesome. haha :)