Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
StarStruck

The Winner's Token (Sign-ups and Disscusions)

Name: Locket Miroshagi

Bio: unknown at the moment.

Personality: kind, strong, dosent give up

Appearance: white, short hair, white wolf ears, blue eyes, blue t-shirt, grey jeans, a white and grey wolf tail, white shoes.

Accessories: a heart necklace.

Special abilities: able to manipulate the light

Weapon: a red-bladed katana

Animal Partner(Opt.)

Name: Stratus Miroshagi

Age(moons): 15

Animal species: wolf

Appearance: a light grey wolf with a green star on his head, wears a dark grey triangle necklace

Bio: unknown at the moment

Personality: nice, likes battling, does not kill unless needed/required.

Winner's Token

Edited by LockyChan

Name: Locket MiroshagiAge: 18Gender: femaleBio: unknown at the moment.Personality: kind, strong, dosent give upAppearance: white, short hair, white wolf ears, blue eyes, blue t-shirt, grey jeans, a white and grey wolf tail, white shoes.Accessories: a heart necklace.Special abilities: able to manipulate the lightWeapon: a red-bladed katanaWinner's Token

Guess I should warn yah. I do think this topic is quite dead. I do recall that Starstruck is your relative (I think o-o), but this particular topic hasn't been active since June...which probably means it's unlikely to be revived. Who knows. This might revive it.

Edited by Silver Kuroi

Guess I should warn yah. I do think this topic is quite dead. I do recall that Starstruck is your relative (I think o-o), but this particular topic hasn't been active since June...which probably means it's unlikely to be revived. Who knows. This might revive it.

I want it to.

Alright, that is good. I'd like to see more rps revived and finish. Hopefully the posting here will get people's attention.

(A note though, is that posting on long-dead topics is referred to as necroposting. As far as I remember, necroposting is not allowed. Not saying that doing so here is, but it's just a fair warning.)

Alright, that is good. I'd like to see more rps revived and finish. Hopefully the posting here will get people's attention.(A note though, is that posting on long-dead topics is referred to as necroposting. As far as I remember, necroposting is not allowed. Not saying that doing so here is, but it's just a fair warning.)

Both me and Star have read the site rules. It dosent say anything about necroposting.

Both me and Star have read the site rules. It dosent say anything about necroposting.

Where does it say that necroposting isn't allowed? That doesn't seem like a reasonable rule really...

Then I'm being dumb, as usual. I must've read it elsewhere, or something. I apologize..